Would like more friends :-)

Options
Took a break from MFP but now I am serious about wanting to lose weight and would like more buddies who are active and post :-) Plan on starting tomorrow! Feel free to add me :-)

Replies

• blathanna
    blathanna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi

joined back on MFP about a week ago. really trying this time! hols and bikini in 6 weeks! lets all motivate eachother!
  • Viva81Diva
    Options
    I will be your friend! Wait.... I think we already are! :) Hi!!
  • Laurajones1992
    Options
    I'd love some motivation, just like you took a long break and now I'm back and serious! :)
  • Ready4Change1992
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I sent you all requests :-)
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Start now. Tomorrow doesn't exist.
  • suzieturtle
    Options
    I need people to motivate me! Like others have said, I've taken a long break, and now I want to be fit and healthy (and also be a bit skinnier for my wedding in August!) It's strange, I feel like I should have motivation - I have an end goal and reason to do this, but I find excuses all the time! I'm very good at motivating my friends to go out and exercise, but not for myself (and none of them really seem to understand my need for the two way street!)
    Please help to motivate me!
    Suzie x
  • TommyJensen1987
    Options
    You can't both be serious and want to start tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be tomorrow, someday will always be someday, when you get the time will always be never. All you have to work with is today. Make the best of it or don't, that is your single choice in life.

If you send me a friend request, I won't hesitate to kick your *kitten* if necessary (metaphorically speaking of course, I don't want to run into trouble with the law) but ultimately you are the one who has to decide whether you serious enough about this to go through with it or not.