What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• JessieGurlJb
    Options
    I'm 25.
    Oldest so far is 36 and that was great so I think I could up to 40 and as low as 21 but they'd have to be an amazing 21... Amazing..
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    No rules. I like em young.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I would say 27-45 but not strict

I am 31
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    I'm 46, so I would say the youngest limit is 30, and oldest would be 60.

I don't get hung up about age though, and would be willing to go outside those areas for the right interesting person!
  • kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    just hit 55.....I think I would limit it to 10years either side of that. we would be at similar stages of life experience
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    As im 19 (turning 20)

18-26 yrs
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Great question, my range begins with ifbfirst I can tell they can keep up and ends with if I can! So about 32-48
  • xLittleMissVixenx
    Options
    I'm 21 and if I was single I'd date 18-35. Age doesn't really bother me though so if I met someone I really liked who was older than that I wouldn't automatically dis-count them, but my preference would be the age range I stated.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    So I'm out in the cold then....
  • roseannadawn
    roseannadawn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The youngest I would date needs to at least be older than my oldest child...He will be 45 in December...
  • Magdalena_adams91
    Options
    I'm 22 i've dated a 40 year old when I was 20 and youngest is 25 lol. I like older men haha
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Youngest 19, oldest 55

Tbh, some older guys are really hot.
  • MrReadyForChange
    Options
    The youngest would be 28, the oldest would be 50! I love me some older women! As long as they can hang!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Youngest...25, but must be a mature 25 with head in straight and not looking for a mom figure. Oldest would be 50.
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    Youngest...25, but must be a mature 25 with head in straight and not looking for a mom figure. Oldest would be 50.

I am right there with you... although I might go to 55...
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Youngest would be 20, oldest probably around 25-30. It depends on maturity etc. as well :)
  • Feervi
    Feervi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've dated a boy 4 years younger than me and I can say never again lol. Too different frequencies. My current bf is 30 and he's the oldest I've been with. So, I'm 24 and I go for 23-34, but depends on many things...
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, youngest would be 25 oldest would be late 30's early 40's
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Youngest, whatever is considered barely legal in that state/country, oldest probably mid 20's. Women are not like wine, they do not taste better with age, that is unless you count an open bottle of wine. There are exceptions, but very few.