Restarting on logging and need some supportive peeps!

Options
I've been on here, here and there, but I have recently had to adjust my goals since I wasn't losing weight and now I have to keep strict track of my food. Looking for people that log often as well and are active and supportive. Support me and I shall support and vice versa.

I'm friendly, I promise. I won't bite...hard. :D

Replies

• miniging
    Options
    I can completely understand that. There's been times where I'd just stop logging and made a whole new account cause of my failure to log in everyday. (This is the account haha.) But I'm pushing myself extremely hard to log in everyday!
  • erind2017
    erind2017 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi i just sent you a request! I'm always looking for new people on here and it also looks like we have the same goals. I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs.
  • DreamFighter95
    Options
    Hi there, guys! I also recently got back to logging, but it isn't something that I want to continue doing alone. My goal is to lose 25 or so pounds, so I'd love some supporting buddies.
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Me too :) everyone can add me.
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add I log daily :)
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat; just got back to tracking after a long time away. We can do it! :)
  • miniging
    Options
    With everyone else saying anyone can add them, same here with me! I'd love to help support others while getting to my goal. :smile:
  • DLJ_77
    DLJ_77 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I too have done this off and on...sometimes more strictly than others and now I am heavier than ever and would like to lose 53 lbs. I should adjust my beginning weight because I'm 170 now, but I refuse to do that, lol. My first goal is to get to 160...I figure setting a 10lbs at a time goal is good:) I will add everyone who has already posted on this thread and anyone who posts after me can add me:)
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    :D
  • whatsername182
    whatsername182 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been there (I think we all have at some point :laugh: ) but I'm back on track. You can count on support from me!
  • JessicaMarie317
    Options
    Same everyone...feel free to add me. I've also been on and off but this is the first time adding new friends, hoping extra support will help! :)
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    (:
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've logged 573 days straight and believe it is the most important thing required to maintain good eating habits whether you're trying to lose, gain, or just stay on track. Exercise and motivation is also key. Always here to help if wanted.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Same here! Just got back too. I'll send you an invite and everyone can add me!