Arm-pit fat! Ughhhhh!

Options
I hate this! And it is hard to imagine it will ever be gone! Has any one had success getting rid of it without surgery?

I'm doing chest/upper-body exercises but i'm having trouble picturing the end result. If you can show any pictures it would really help encourage me.

Thanks y'all !!!

Nix

Replies

• determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Maintain a calorie deficit and exercise, you will lose fat! You can't target fat loss when losing, just keep on keeping on.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Continue to lower bf% and it will go away.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I hate mine to, even more than my belly some daysw. I don't have a good answer but I think the upper body exercises along with a calorie defency will help. I've been told push-ups are the best exercise to tone that area. Good Luck! I'm off to do push-ups now.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Shhhhh, I'm in denial about mine even existing lol. You can't spot reduce fat, as much as I'm sure all of us would like to. Just keep on keeping on, if you lose weight you're bound to lose armpit fat.
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm playing ignorance to mine. It's not there. It doesn't exist. Nope.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine is going away. It's coupled with loose skin and stretch marks.
  • nixie_o
    nixie_o Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gosh! You guys are great! Thanks for all the encouragement. :-) feels good to know I'm not alone in this!

Sometimes I look at the before-and-afters and the first thing I look at is that area. Some transformations are so amazing that I wonder if they had surgery or lypo done .. I am afraid of getting to GW and still having that problem.... :-/