One lonely stretch mark on my belly...

Options
I have stretch marks all over my hips and bum and a few on my thighs but have always been lucky enough to never get one on my stomach. Then I swear one day I woke up and there it was. ONE hideous stretch mark right by my belly button. I have no aspirations of wearing a midriff bearing top or probably even a belly showing bikini, but the fact that it's there just drive me bonkers.

I know it will fade with time, but it's just so ugly. Any tips on reducing appearance of stretch marks? I've tried the scar creams, and Bio Oil..

Replies

• fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have this too. I first noticed it after I lost some weight but apparently it was probably there before and I just hadn't seen it. As I've lost more weight it has become less visible. So I would suggest continuing to use bio oil and losing more weight.
  • jessewynn77
    jessewynn77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing, one lonely stretch mark... It appeared years ago, and it was the first thing that made me realize that if I kept eating the way I did, I would just balloon out. I managed to smarten up enough to not get any more but have only started getting healthy in the past two years. It did fade though, it's barely noticeable now, so don't worry! Whenever I see it I think of it as a kick in the pants to eat a salad instead of a mountain of pasta ;)