Newbie!

Options
Hi everyone! I've tried other online type things for weight loss help, calorie tracking, etc. I feel that this one is wonderful because it's fairly simple and user friendly. Excited to be here, and to start being accountable for everything that goes in my mouth! :)

Replies

• Sammie083
    Sammie083 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and I'm hoping reading all the sucess stories will keep me motivated!!! Good Luck!!!! :happy:
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    welcome. Please make friends, people are really supportive here and can give you advice based on experience. I just joined last month as well... good luck
  • honeymuffin
    Options
    I'm new too! I wish you luck on your journey :)
  • brockly25
    Options
    wow you are a hottie lol

this site is great!!!! if you want to make it work for you find people on here and add them to your friends people here are sooooooo helpful and help you threw the hard times .... and some of them wil show you what they eat.... you will be checking there food out and you will be saying " what!!!!! i can eat that !!!! OMG!!! i need to goto the suppermarket and go get me some of that !!" well you wont say it so ghetto ... lol but you understand ... friends on here help out alot :) and maybe you makea friend for life ... :wink:
  • swaby
    swaby Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi welcome this is a good place for you