Anyone Else HATE Having Their Feet Touched ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
I'm a jumpy person. I even jump when both my Yoga and PiYo instructors (they're both married females with kids) press on my back during childs pose. I HATE having my feet touched unless I ASK... I ASK you to rub my feet, and you oblige. THAT IS IT ! I do not want my feet touched, or my hips / sides / ribs touched. It's creepy feeling, and my mind thinks you're trying to really hurt me.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Yes, gtfo my feet >.>
    NU. NU!!!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I don't like my toes being touched in case they pop out of their sockets or fall off .... Goodness knows where this developed from
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    And it's not much as the way you described it, feet just gross me out lol.
    I wouldn't want to touch anyone's and don't want my own touched. NOPE. Nope nope nope nope. Nooo.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    foot_sandwich.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    -can watch it-
    Cannot tolerate it on self or doing it. Nice try, though ahahaha XD
    (5^, I woulda done the same if I wasn't feeling like crap today).
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Yes. I hate feet. My feet, anyone else's feet. I have a hard time even touching my 5 month old's feet. I hate them.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Oh wow. How can you not like baby feet? The tiny little toes are cute
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Feet are feet regardless of size.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options

I have the same argument about spiders. Teeny money spiders are just minature versions of spids with all of that grimness going on.

I'm fairly indifferent, but used to see someone who really liked touching feet :wink:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

No way. I am somewhat indifferent to adult feet. But I enjoyed playing with my baby's feet and tiny toes
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    yes! i have really ugly feet, and am self conscious about them. so, i hate when attention is drawn to them. i just want them left alone and ignored. lol.
  • 3rdwoozie5
    3rdwoozie5 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    As a runner, my foot care is extremely important. But I consider it very personal and nobody's business but my own.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My toes are ticklish, pedicures are very uncomfortable for me.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Nope. I love it. I love being touched anywhere, and feet are no exception. Pedicures are the best thing ever. #touchwhore
  • nathanjpatterson
    Options
    I actually rather enjoy it, but I am sensitive to touch overall - not in a particularly lascivious way, I think. Just in that I love getting pedicures because it relaxes me, for example.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I'm a jumpy person. I even jump when both my Yoga and PiYo instructors (they're both married females with kids) press on my back during childs pose. I HATE having my feet touched unless I ASK... I ASK you to rub my feet, and you oblige. THAT IS IT ! I do not want my feet touched, or my hips / sides / ribs touched. It's creepy feeling, and my mind thinks you're trying to really hurt me.

24nqidt.jpg
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I don't mind having my feet touched, I rather enjoy massages and stuff all over my body, it's a great way to relax. I also really enjoy giving massages as well. I find that that too is relaxing.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?

I love it.

Feet are very sensitive and sensual... I love when my man kisses my whole body, feet included, sucking on my toes.
    If during sex I put my legs on his shoulders, and he kisses my feet and toes, it causes a very strong orgasm for me.

Why would you think it's something bad? It's a part of your body, you should love it...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't particularly like anyone's feet so I'd rather not have mine messed with. Plus... Im super ticklish and it just makes me uncomfortable. I had a boyfriend try and suck on my toes once - I almost kicked him in the face!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Me! I don't particularly like anyone's feet so I'd rather not have mine messed with. Plus... Im super ticklish and it just makes me uncomfortable. I had a boyfriend try and suck on my toes once - I almost kicked him in the face!
    Ugh, so gross. -hugg-
    I'm so sorry... Eeep!