Anyone Else HATE Having Their Feet Touched ?

Options
2»

Replies

• sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?

I love it.

Feet are very sensitive and sensual... I love when my man kisses my whole body, feet included, sucking on my toes.
    If during sex I put my legs on his shoulders, and he kisses my feet and toes, it causes a very strong orgasm for me.

Why would you think it's something bad? It's a part of your body, you should love it...

a lot of girls like having their toes or feet played with during sex... I don't think it's too weird.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't particularly like anyone's feet so I'd rather not have mine messed with. Plus... Im super ticklish and it just makes me uncomfortable. I had a boyfriend try and suck on my toes once - I almost kicked him in the face!

I was thinking (and about to post) the EXACT same thing!!!!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm a dancer. I don't like massaging each other's feet at dance practice. I don't want to get pedicures. I guess I'm scared of all the pedicure horror stories. Yuck! But my husband can touch my feet. And I also like cute baby feet. They don't even walk on the ground.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?

I love it.

Feet are very sensitive and sensual... I love when my man kisses my whole body, feet included, sucking on my toes.
    If during sex I put my legs on his shoulders, and he kisses my feet and toes, it causes a very strong orgasm for me.

Why would you think it's something bad? It's a part of your body, you should love it...

a lot of girls like having their toes or feet played with during sex... I don't think it's too weird.

Off course, lot of people like it. Kissing feet is as sensual as kissing other parts of a body. Would anyone say a vagina or a penis is nasty too? I doubt, lol.

I actually think it's weird hating feet. There must be some phycological reason of hating some parts of a body.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Nope, not a problem here. But then again, who else who want to touch these pterodactyls anyway? Forget firewalking, I could stomp out a volcano with deez feetz!
    That reminds me, I gotta buy I new PedEgg. The current one needs a burial at sea.

8410135.jpg
    foot-massage-sweet-jesus_o_156139.jpg
    *ETA: pics