From 270lbs to ONEDERLAND!!! First time in 9 years!

Options

Replies

• apyt2c
    apyt2c Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I'm so happy for you ! Enjoy it every day because you worked so doggone hard to get here.

It's so funny how life changes when we are not so heavy on our knees and back .

Amazing transformation !
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome! Feels great!
  • toofaan
    Options
    This is amazing progress! Congrats and keep it up
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Onederland is a great place to be! :happy: Congratulations on your success thus far!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thrilled for you, and especially about the fibro. Gotta say, you are really beautiful.::flowerforyou:
  • amykuh
    amykuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So great! You did it! And you look beautiful! Congrats on the hard work, you have come so far. Thank you for sharing your story and your pics. Here's to better health!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I literally smiled while reading your post. So positive, and I can understand the "big deal" of getting to that number. You are gorgeous, and so is the guy in the pic next to you. Very happy for you!! Thanks for making me smile!
  • HealthyAgain61
    Options
    Fantastic! I can really relate to your post as I have just started and I am at 214 and so want to get back in the 1's - its been about 5 years for me and I really noticed that my overall enegy plummeted when I went over into the 2's. You have really motivated me to stick with it and reach my first mini-goal of 199.

Thanks!
  • jennlovekippen
    jennlovekippen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am 2 pounds away from ONDERLAND. I can't wait to get there!!!:smile:
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You know I don't think I have ever been told that before, except probably by my husband? Thank you!
    Awesome! You have such a lovely side profile, your nose is so cute lol. great job :)
  • RedheadQuine
    RedheadQuine Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You all are seriously feeding my ego here. :) I can't believe all the nice compliments. Thank you so much. Each and every one is really sweet.
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!I I can't wait to get there again!!! 7 more pounds and I'm there!!!!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You looks gorgeous. :)
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful ....Keep going... you are on your way to greater success!! :smile:
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!:happy:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You have always been beautiful, but now you look absolutely radiant. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!