Time for a change!

Options
Hi I am Brittany and I want to get serious about losing weight! I lack motivation and since putting on weight have developed anxiety problems and think that losing weight will help. My CW: 189 lbs GW : 150 I'm 5'10 and nearly 20.
I have already lost weight but whenever it is going well something always happens to stop me from keeping it up. Does anyone have any tips for losing weight a healthy and realistic way? thanks :)

Replies

• bigmikela50
    bigmikela50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi isn't it a great when you wake up and realize its time to change?I am there also. Go slow, track all foods and exercise and we can do it. I say we because i am done also. I need to change and now is the time.
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Work out partner. Someone who will hold you accountable. No excuses. You've just explained that you feel incapable of doing it on your own, so use the support of reliable mates in your circle.
  • gotalosew8
    Options
    Hi OMG I know exactly how you feel!!!
    I recently joined up at the local gym and I am seriously loving it.... the instructors are awesome and I try and make it to every class they offer... and being the biggest in the class like literally the biggest person out of 10 - 20 people is definitely motivation to keep going and also eating under my daily calories intake is also so helpful as well I really didn't get what that meant until I searched "healthy recipes" on Youtube and I came across this awesome video of a lady who basically ate clean-healthy-easy recipes that definitely helped me. But everyone is different and hopefully this helped you! But just before I finish honestly it is worth doing your research on your body-certain foods-certain exercises to do it really helps! and yes having a partner to workout with at the gym is definitely helpful but I go by myself lol because all everyone around me is either busy or already slim and fit.