Favorite skin care product?

Options
MorgueBabe
MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
What is your favorite skin product for day cream, eye cream, and night cream?

I just found Eclos line and I LOVE it so far but I've never found something I like around my eyes. (Dark and saggy/sunken in and wrinkles).

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I use Clinique, the 3 step package. I love it.
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    St ives collagen elastin moisturizer
    Clinique all about eyes
    Proactiv repairing lotion

Mask: queen helene mint julep
    Daily scrub: queen helene oatmeal & honey
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    oil free moisture with SPF 15 (Neutrogena)
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen
    OMG I never leave the house without 30SPF on since I was like 12.
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Sweet almond oil
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Skinceutical products. Love their eye repair and brown spot pigment corrector. Water is the key though. The more water I drink the better my skin.
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Shea Butter
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    coconut oil - great for removing makeup and as a moisturiser and hair treatment
  • yuuen
    yuuen Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Witch Hazel. Absolutely simple but strangely enough, after everything I've tried over the years, this is the one stupid little thing that has finally made my skin really nice. And my skin suuuucks.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I like Clinique, but they can be pricey so i usually just get a random moisturizer because i go trough stuff like that too fast to justify the cost. And my skin seems to be okay with pretty much everything.

ETA: Also, Vichy. Just as good as Clinique but cheaper. Unfortunately i can't get it where i live right now.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I use just one thing, 100 spf sunblock.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I'm a straight up Philosophy Girl. I wash my face at night with Purity made Simple by philosophy and in the morning with their scrub. I use their Hope In a Jar Day and Hope In a Jar Night. I absolutely love it and my skin stays clear and fresh looking. Most of the time I don't wear any makeup at all.

I buy it from QVC or Sephora.
  • koshkasmum
    koshkasmum Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Water. Internal (drink lots) and topical application.....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I have the really ****ty kind of rosacea ...so I have to use what the doctor tells me too atm it is CeraVe cream/wash

and also vitamin e oil & coconut oil - mostly use on my eyes
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Grape seed oil. I use it instead of lotion. I used to break out on my shoulders, but I don't anymore. I apply it after I towel off, while my skin is still damp.
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    First Drink LOTS and lots of Water. Shade your face with something like a Base Ball Cap. Soaps that do not irritate your skin.
    Sun Screen even in winter, and when my skin feels dry. Suave Skin Cream.

Hint after washing don't use soap for shaving legs and arm pits... Use hair conditioner, your skin will feel much smoother, AND you save money. (instead of using "specially formulated" shaving gels and creams)
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Jojoba oil for taking my makeup off and moisturising :)
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    LUSH Cosmetics for me! I loved the results from Philosophy products, but the area around my eyes would burn for a while after I used it. I was very careful not to get any *in* my eyes and it would still happen, so I had to switch brands. And the SMELLS, oh the delicious smells...