Do you know how to?

Options
Erase a post?

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Hi-
    Don't be shy - ask away! Do you mean 'Food' or 'Exercise'?
    You can pick things in the database, or you can customize and even enter your own recipes and your own Heart Rate Monitor readouts...
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    You can set up your log however you want it, you can break it down into certain hours and or certain things its your own creativity at work. I just use the basic cause I only eat three meals a day. I have it broken down into each meal and then snacks and then drinks so the food is seperated and drinks. What you will do is CLICK on the food button and it should come up then you'll click add food. From there you can search out everything your eating and make them favorites and such, this database on here is intense it has like everything, you should not have too much of an issue finding what your eating. If so then look for the name brand of the food and add that in or something very close to it. Hope this helps a bit if you have more questions feel free to ask good luck in your weight loss goals darlin' SMILE
  • chrisd0201
    chrisd0201 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you go to the food tab at the top of the page, it will bring up today's date and three meals and a snack. Click where it says add food. In the large square at the top put your food item in. This database is huge and will bring up a variety of brand names and sometimes portion sizes. If you click on an item, the portion and the requested meal will come up over to the side. Just add it to your meal and it will put it in the previous meal spot. You can add your own recipes and you specific food items. As I said this database is wonderful. You will need to play around with it a little to customize it to your personal food. Also, click on the other tabs to see how much info is on this site. It is great.
  • luvinggal
    Options
    Thank you all, that really helps. I kind of thought that was how. but not sure, thanks:blushing: :bigsmile: