Looking for friends with similar stats!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Courtney! I'm 5'8" and currently 148 lbs. My goal weight is 125 lbs.

Anyone out there working on a similar goal??

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Hi everyone!

5'4.5" 148 and I don't think I want to lose that much cause I wanna get some muscles. But It's always good to have friends.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney, my name is Kate. I am 5-8 and currently at 155lbs. My goal is 150 but may shoot lower depending on how I feel then...not sure my body is designed for less than 150lb. I thought my goal was close enough! :)

Friend me if you'd like!
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    im 5'9'' currently 145 would like to get to around 135-140. 125 is skinny for you! we can do this together :)
  • courtrey88
    Options
    im 5'9'' currently 145 would like to get to around 135-140. 125 is skinny for you! we can do this together :)

I'd be happy with 130 as well! It all depends on how much muscle I gain :)

I've friend requested all of you!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    woohoo!

Just curious...are you all on the "petite" side? I've always had a wider bottom half although my top half is super slim. I'm always amazed that someone as tall as I am can get that tiny...just wanted thoughts as to what I should shoot at for my goal...
  • jojogirl
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7 and I'm currently 136...my goal is 126 area, I'd settle for a lean 127/128 though :)
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I'm currently 137, but my goal is 125-130. I was 130 for my wedding a year ago..UGH! Plan on hitting the P90X over my christmas break again.
  • toasterhez
    Options
    I have very similar stats - 5'9" currently 141 trying to get to 128. Nice to meet you.
  • TanMac
    TanMac Posts: 77
    Options
    5 7" 150lbs aiming for 130lbs.
  • courtrey88
    Options
    woohoo!

Just curious...are you all on the "petite" side? I've always had a wider bottom half although my top half is super slim. I'm always amazed that someone as tall as I am can get that tiny...just wanted thoughts as to what I should shoot at for my goal...

I'd say our body shapes are pretty similar, actually! I'm definitely a pear shape. My hip bones are pretty wide so a lot of my weight goes to my lovehandles and thighs. The rest of me is in good shape!
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Nice to meet you all!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'5 1/2, currently weigh 176, my goal is 125-135 depending on my body fat percentage, etc.
  • miss_martin
    Options
    woohoo!

I'm 5'4" and I'm not even shooting for 125!! But let me just go on the record and say that I am very top heavy... as in bustful... and I'm pretty sure I would fall over if I weighed 125! When I was at 130 everyone thought I was sick so I would like to get to about 135-140 eventually. I'm starting with baby steps for now though!! Now as far as those of you who can pull that weight off at 5'8", more power to you! I wish I could without people accusing me of being anorexic or on drugs but with my bust and hips that just isn't happening!!
  • VelvetSky
    Options
    Hi I am 5ft 2 and weigh 173. My goal is 125. I use to be 125 before I had my son. It's been a year and half now. I want my body back. : (
  • gillbush123
    gillbush123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, i wish iam at 210ib at the min but started at 256lb and would like to get down to about 150lb for my wedding nest year. xxx
  • Rhammond8
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm with you Courtney!! I'm currently 141, also with a goal weight of 125-130, I know that's a big range, but I'm not sure what my body would look like at 125 as I'm not a typical white girl, I have CURVES. I get told quite often that I have the build of a black women LOL. However I still think I'd be more comfortable around the 125 mark... let see how it goes, shooting for 125 right now...
  • Rhammond8
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I'm currently 137, but my goal is 125-130. I was 130 for my wedding a year ago..UGH! Plan on hitting the P90X over my christmas break again.

Uggh, the ''POST WEDDING GAIN!'' haha I definitely had the same issue! I think you and I are both on the same track, wanting to get back to where we were when we got married (I know I pushed to be at my best for the special day!) ...we can do it, yayy!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    woohoo!

I'm 5'4" and I'm not even shooting for 125!! But let me just go on the record and say that I am very top heavy... as in bustful... and I'm pretty sure I would fall over if I weighed 125! When I was at 130 everyone thought I was sick so I would like to get to about 135-140 eventually. I'm starting with baby steps for now though!! Now as far as those of you who can pull that weight off at 5'8", more power to you! I wish I could without people accusing me of being anorexic or on drugs but with my bust and hips that just isn't happening!!

I'm with you! All top no bottom! Wish I could work it to loose all my weight except my butt! Wish when I loose all this weight that I could actually keep a bit of my "overweight" butt. Instead It will be the first to go. Why can't we move our fat around to were we want it?
  • queencelina
    queencelina Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    oh my i've gotta be the shortest one so far!
    5'1
    CW: 140
    tryin' to get down to 120-125 :)
    LET'S DO THIS! YAY FOR SIMILAR GOALS!