anyone own a home gym

Options
i was thingking of buying one i mena i have weights and a treadmill and the stable lot like that plus a gym meebership but with it being do cold (and im always cold!!!!!!!!) i was thinging for christmas treating myself to a one but are they worth it..

thanks

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with home gyms but damn girl you look good.

I had a total gym in my house that I ended up not really utilizing. I tend to not use things that I have at home that much though so I'm not really a good judge of whether it's a good investment or not.
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have had own several olympic weight cages. Loved using them but got bored.
    Try P90X, you'll love it, all body weight exercises, just from looking at your body I know you will have some fantastic results.

Save your money.
  • audiophile
    Options
    My brother has a home gym that I sometimes use. He uses it all the time. They are good, but make sure you don't but a really cheap one. :smile: My friend bought a pretty cheap one and the cables just kept jamming and snapping, etc. :sick:
  • Pedro_Infante
    Pedro_Infante Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I looked more carefully at your profile, Wow! Girl you have done an amazing job!

Did all that weight come off from diet alone or a combination of exercise as well?

Again, you look fantastic! Great job!
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I looked more carefully at your profile, Wow! Girl you have done an amazing job!

Did all that weight come off from diet alone or a combination of exercise as well?

Again, you look fantastic! Great job!

I concur. Like I said before: damn girl!
  • Craig772
    Craig772 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've got olympic bars and weights plus dumbells in my garage. I have a Nautilus squat rack cage with top and bottom pulleys. I also have an old road bike on a turbo trainer. Didn't cost too much to set I up but I save on monthly gym membership. I still have a pay as you go gym membership for the treadmill from time to time. The other huge advantage for me is that can train late at night when my gyms would be closed, I don't lose 15 mins or so travelling to the gym and it means I can still train after the children go to bed but they know where I am if they need me.