Net: 1392
Remaining: 92

How did I do?

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Looks good to me. :)
    Just be sure to get a decent amount of protein in your daily food to maintain your muscle as you lose weight.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    honestly, nothing. I figure numbers go up and down. I also work on a weekly basis.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    unless of course, you are hungry. eat a few almonds or an egg or some non flavoured greek yogurt
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    unless of course, you are hungry. eat a few almonds or an egg or some non flavoured greek yogurt

Just be sure to fold it in half on a piece of brown bread and eaten off a brown plate
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    PS - 92 calories left, leaves you able to add an apple or low cal yoghurt or somesuch if you are still hungry later.
  • Ambersikes17
    Options

Just be sure to fold it in half on a piece of brown bread and eaten off a brown plate

Really? Let it go and grow up...
  • h20islife
    h20islife Posts: 54 Member
    Options
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Not bad on your calories ... one hell of an improvement over the negative net of yesterday. What were your macro totals for the day and how do they compare to what MFP listed as your daily goals?
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    Not bad on your calories ... one hell of an improvement over the negative net of yesterday. What were your macro totals for the day and how do they compare to what MFP listed as your daily goals?

My MFP macro goals/totals for yesterday:

Calories Carbs Fats Protein Sodium Sugar
    Totals 1748 199 84 62 2255 61
    Daily Goal 1840 230 62 91 2300 69
    Remaining 92 31 -22 29 45 8
  • Ambersikes17
    Options

Or if that is confusing, you can glance at my food numbers for yesterday.. I have it set to where my friends can see it
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    You were close on the calorie goal, but look at the macros. You ate less than 2/3 of your protein goal.