Les Mills - Body Pump

Options
Does anybody take the Les Mills class, Body Pump, or any of the other Les Mills classes? What do y'all think of them? What benefits do you/have you seen?

Thanks!

Replies

• manamac
    Options
    I take the Les Mills Body Pump 2x per week alternating with RPM and then on Friday my gym does a 1/2 hr RPM and 1/2 hr Body Pump combo. I love the class! I've really noticed a difference since I started going to Body Pump. I've noticed most of the difference in my arms and shoulders, more muscle definition!

I actually added a BodyPump exercise in the cardio area and based the calories burned on my HRM.
  • menjivas
    menjivas Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've taken the class twice and I love it!
  • alex51026
    Options
    I love it as well... I've been taking it for the last month, and the last 3 weeks i've been doing Monday, Wednesday, Friday and then cardio on the off days... I can definately notice a difference in my arms/shoulders/chest.... I haven't done RPM, i've done Body Attack once and it broke me... But Body Attack was a amazing cardio burn....

How many calories do you burn in RPM?
  • manamac
    Options
    I burn between 400 - 450 in RPM depending on the day. I am so excited to try Body Attack our gym is introducing it this month!! I've been excited to try it since GoodLife opened up in our area but they didn't have the instructors for it yet.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I love it love it love it, especially when i do a round with increased weights and realise, i can do it!!!

great in combo with combat (attack kills my asthma too much, i reckon 1/2stone more gone it be more handlable!)