Need some New Motivational Friends just starting out

Options
hello!

I have been struggling with the fitness part of this lifestyle change -- the food not so much, have it under control for the most part -- it's just the exercise that gets me!

I am looking for some new, motivational, friends that are maybe new to this too and we could help keep each other motivated!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i only started jan1 i am down 42 pounds but would love to have more motavation so you can add me if you want i log every day
  • KariBear7
    KariBear7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am not "new" to the site, as I started in here orginially back in Jan of 2013 (but I deleted my original profile back in October and started a fresh one, so my ticker doesn't show 420 days of logging in, which is really what it should be). Anyway...we are all on the same journey, in the end, to get healthy! Happy to be here for you if you need anything! Welcome aboard! :)
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am having the same issues, exercising is becoming the big hump to work through
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i only started jan1 i am down 42 pounds but would love to have more motavation so you can add me if you want i log every day

42lb?!?!??!!! What the heck have you been doing?? lol. Sign me up!
  • caro1275
    caro1275 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active and hit the gym about 6 days a week :)
  • Lambi94
    Options
    Add me I'll keep you motivated!
  • adsmcfc
    adsmcfc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I run twice a day (at 6am and 5pm) with a bad knee so feel free to add me if you want; I seem to struggle with the food part of my diet
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for a while. Fine tuning lately. Add me if you want.

I am active and log daily.