I need support buddies!

This is my new account. When I had a Myfitnesspal before I pretty much just updated my food diary and workout log, I'd like to have support as well. I'd appreciate any friend requests that are sent. :)

Replies

• ninapturner
    ninapturner Posts: 14 Member
    I would like the same thing. Support helps and someone going through the same thing really is a benefit. call on me anytime and i will check this often. I just started again myself and today is my first day really following a 1200 to 1300 cal diet. I have been trying to get organized on meal planning to start the process. What do you eat and what is your plan?:wink:
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    FR sent to both of you. I'm here everyday, numerous times a day :blushing:
  • Hi

Been here a few days. I'm looking to lose a little weight and improve my fitness.
    Would love to have lots of friends for mutual motivation and support!

Thank you :)
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me! I find motivating others is a great way for me to stay motivated! I log on daily and always look at what my friends are posting! And I always reply to messages!
  • tararag
    tararag Posts: 38 Member
    Hi! I have had a myfitnesspal for about a year now but I always end up falling off the face of the earth and not sticking to a regimen. I seriously want to stick to it and lose a few pounds by summer time! I've never really had any support before so I think that would help me a lot :) and i would be more than happy to support other people as well the best I can!

I am going to try and stick to a 1300 calorie diet (I am in college so food choices are hard sometimes) but I need to start going to the gym more! I am also planning on trying shakeology starting in May.

Thanks guys! :)
  • ash_37
    ash_37 Posts: 35
    Feel free to add me.
  • RocknGirl8
    RocknGirl8 Posts: 27 Member
    Anyone can add me as well. I love talking with different people from around the world here on MFP. It's very encouraging and motivating.
  • McKenzieLeigh
    McKenzieLeigh Posts: 113 Member
    Happy to have new friends! On daily with an open diary and every "like" or comment is a fantastic encouragement that someone is rooting for you! Feel free to add me!