any in 30's with 50+ to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Jbegum123
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jorna and I recently joined this site, feeling really motivated tonight and just want to stay motivated, I would love to help people and wouldn't mind a hand myself so add me as a friend and let's lose some weight!
  • ladycadaverous
    ladycadaverous Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im in my late 30s and have over a hundred to lose. Feel free to add me as I need all the support I can get as well. Im new here too and everyone seems really nice:)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and my goal is 50 pounds! My ticker says 40 but I can't change it, lol. I'm down almost 20 pounds but I have a feeling the next 30 is going to be more difficult than the first 20!
  • ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 last August and I have let myself get into the worst shape of my life. I am extremely dissappointed in myself because a couple years ago I was in the best shape I have ever been.

I started nursing school and stopped working out. With the stress of exams and clinicals, I have been stress eating and even stopped doing my morning yoga. I want to lose a least 50lbs or more. I want to get down to a healthy weight again and feel comfortable in my clothes.

I work a crazy swing shift around my clinicals schedule, so I would also like to figure out how to fit workouts around my school and work. I am a vegetarian and eat generarly healthy, but there are some vices I need to work on.

I would really like any advice, and support I can get.
  • __Amazeballs__
    Options
    I'm 34 with 77 to lose overall to achieve my goal. I'm down about 22 in 6 weeks. The first few weeks sometimes can be the easiest, but, losing this kind of weight is a LIFESTYLE change, not a DIET. Anyone can feel free to add me for accountability, advice, or unrelenting off-the-cuff anecdotes!