THIS is the body I want please

Options
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/366960/Gemma-Atkinson-shows-off-curves-and-muscles-in-skimpy-bikini

Apparently her diet consists of "white meat, fish, eggs, loads of veg, sweet potato, rice, nuts,dark choc & @ReflexNutrition protein shakes"

I can dream...

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have found this very useful message at MFP boards

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

I hope it helps you

Good luck in your healthy journey
  • SarahMZxx
    SarahMZxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have found this very useful message at MFP boards

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

I hope it helps you

Good luck in your healthy journey

Thank you :) I will have a read :) xxx
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    She looks like she puts in some time in the weight room. Not just a cardio bunny.
  • Fedup23
    Fedup23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me too. Probably in a different way... ;-P
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    And don't forget genetics. I try to have the best body I can have.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/366960/Gemma-Atkinson-shows-off-curves-and-muscles-in-skimpy-bikini

Apparently her diet consists of "white meat, fish, eggs, loads of veg, sweet potato, rice, nuts,dark choc & @ReflexNutrition protein shakes"

I can dream...

That's funny, 'cause the woman who has your ideal shape wants someone else' *kitten*.

She added: "I'd love a J-Lo bum or a Kim Kardashian hourglass shape."
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I would have to say that I probably have the best body that I've ever had. Mostly through calorie deficit, and once I reached goal, adding in strength training. I don't restrict myself the way she does so severely, just by maintaining calories. It does take a lot of work and dedication.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I want her body too
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Yes, I want her body as well!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Lifting weights, calorie deficit, lots of protein and nutrient rich foods, but still letting yourself have wine and chocolate every once in a while because tasty food is good. I have a body I never thought I could have. Weights are important. Start lifting now... Don't wait until you're at your goal weight. You'll shed fat and retain muscle, and you will be happy. =)
  • Nerdycurls
    Nerdycurls Posts: 143 Member
    Options

The best way to look at this. I used to post pictures of the body I wanted to have too, only to get depressed and frustrated at why my shape was magically transforming into their body haha. Only when I learned genetics and bone structure has a major role in it did I try to focus on what would be MY best body.

It's good to strive for an improvement, but we have to be realistic about our expectations.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

The best way to look at this. I used to post pictures of the body I wanted to have too, only to get depressed and frustrated at why my shape was magically transforming into their body haha. Only when I learned genetics and bone structure has a major role in it did I try to focus on what would be MY best body.

It's good to strive for an improvement, but we have to be realistic about our expectations.

True, the best thing to do is to learn to love how YOU look. You can appreciate how someone else looks, but also appreciate your own beauty. You can't look like anyone else, but no one else can look like you.
  • girl6_nyc
    Options
    Her weight fluctuates a lot... Shes a gorgeous woman tho.