my little bump to myself

Options
I dont usually post, but actually excited today. I have been back at this for 5 weeks, and am down a noticeable 13 pounds. I know its not a lot when I need to lose 100 - but it feels good. The most noticeable is my chest/back, three inches already. I have been doing a fitness bootcamp about 4 sessions per week, and just making healthier eating choices. I have not been tracking beyond the first couple weeks, as i want to make this a permanent life change rather than a crash diet!
:happy:

Replies

• Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Congratulations :smile:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I dont usually post, but actually excited today. I have been back at this for 5 weeks, and am down a noticeable 13 pounds. I know its not a lot when I need to lose 100 - but it feels good. The most noticeable is my chest/back, three inches already. I have been doing a fitness bootcamp about 4 sessions per week, and just making healthier eating choices. I have not been tracking beyond the first couple weeks, as i want to make this a permanent life change rather than a crash diet!
    :happy:

Great job! It's a good feeling to notice the changes. One piece of advice I'd give you - get back on track with the logging and tracking. That should be a part of your permanent change. I've been at maintenance for a long time and I still log daily. You always need to know how many calories you're consuming, even when you are just maintaining, otherwise, how do you know you're not overeating consistently? That's how the weight creeps back on. Make the logging part of the lifestyle.
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! keep up the good work :)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep it up!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    congrats! and don't look at the whole 100 pounds, 13 lbs is nothing to sneeze at

pat yourself on the back for a job well done :)
  • LHudson53
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! Keep up the good work!!!

Laurie
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    13 lbs is good in 5 weeks...more than enough.
  • jasonsdragon
    jasonsdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is a VICTORY. don't minimize any accomplishments. Every single # lost to your goal weight is a gain in health!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    bump!!! for sure:) congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!