sooo......tired......can't......function.......

Options
Ok guys. I have been doing really good on my "diet". I have lost 15 pounds and a total of 6 inches. Yesturday it feels like it undid it all in one fail swoop. I know it's impossible to gain back all that weight in one day, but wow, it sure feels like it! I have noticed that when I workout every day by the 3rd day I crash, so I'm trying to fix my workout routine so I can get everything I want to get done, but do it every other day. So I'm sitting here trying to do that and I just can't keep my eyes open. I've only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I really want to get up and go for a walk or workout but my legs won't move! lol So frustrating when your mind wants one thing and your body does another!

I know I just have to keep telling myself that yesterday is over, and it's right back to it today...but UGH I feel gross

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Ok guys. I have been doing really good on my "diet". I have lost 15 pounds and a total of 6 inches. Yesturday it feels like it undid it all in one fail swoop. I know it's impossible to gain back all that weight in one day, but wow, it sure feels like it! I have noticed that when I workout every day by the 3rd day I crash, so I'm trying to fix my workout routine so I can get everything I want to get done, but do it every other day. So I'm sitting here trying to do that and I just can't keep my eyes open. I've only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I really want to get up and go for a walk or workout but my legs won't move! lol So frustrating when your mind wants one thing and your body does another!

I know I just have to keep telling myself that yesterday is over, and it's right back to it today...but UGH I feel gross
  • bnlmembercb
    Options
    theres been many times that feeling that way really demotivates me, when i feel that in one bad weekend I have had negated all of the hard work. Use it as fuel to promote exactly the need to continue to work hard, so that it all WASNT in vain.

Easier said than done, but its helped me in the past.
  • gameplayer
    Options
    Hi......when I feel that way it is usually because I haven't eaten enough. I am an insomniac, up and down all night. More sleep always makes you feel better. lol

Oops!!! I am on my grandson's file putting in his lunch and exercise. :smile:

Linda (nana27)

74015.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mason
    mason Posts: 4
    Options
    Everyone stumbles along the way. Don't get discouraged. The crashing is your body's way of saying, 'Hey, give me some rest!' You can burn out if you don't rest. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Take a couple of days off of the workouts. To keep your mind set on your goal, revise your current workout to the way you won't get bored or wore out. Use the down time to surf the web for new exercises that will keep it interesting. Hey, you are doing great. Come back from a two day rest and let it rip!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I feel like that sometimes...Maybe you are out of sync on something here???

- Are you a vitamin or food group?
    - Drinking enough milk, correct type of calories?
    - Thyroid maybe?
    - Stress?
    - Could you be low on iron? Anemic?
    - Not taking enough calories in?
    - Lowering your calories further than you should?
    - Too much working out?
    - The heat?
    -You hate this plan and losing your motivation? :laugh: (Better not be!)
    - Do you need a nap during the day? I usually am dragging my rear by 3:00 PM, so I try to nap at 1:30 and settle the kids down to read if I have to snooze!
    - TOM?

Soooooooooooooooooooo? What do you think is going on? I hope you feel better girlie!