hi I'm new!

Options
hi! anyone have any tips for a new comer?

Replies

• kaitey
    kaitey Posts: 2
    Options
    hi! anyone have any tips for a new comer?
  • dachinababe
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    My first tip would be to have reasonable expectations for yourself.
    Loose the weight in a healthy way (1-2 pounds/week)
    Another tip would be to use this sight in the way it is made to be used. Be sure to record your exercises and all food that you intake. Eat your daily calories as shown and watch the weigh slowly dissappear.
    The best tip I would offer is to enjoy the love and support found on this site. People here can relate to your struggles as well as to the moments that cause you to rejoice.
    All the best as we travel together!!!
  • dmor
    dmor Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome. Just document as much as you can. Not just the calories, but your goals, strenghts and weaknesses. Tell those you trust and be accountable. Also, visit this site a lot and contribute--I find constant motivation just reading other's successes.
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! I am new too. We have the SAME motto - Mission Possible. And we have the same story (almost) I had 3 in four years, and have not been able to lose it from my last, he is 19 months old, so no more excuses. Eating for 2 meant eating twice as much for me! bad, I know.

All the best!:smile:

79501.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!
    My first tip would be to log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it tends to lead to better food choices. You might also want to weigh, and or measure some things, such as meat, rather than estimate and be way off.
    Also, drink lots and lots of water. It really helps to fill you up.
  • kcl0254
    kcl0254 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also a newbie to diet and weight control OMG I am not doing so good I am over my calorie intake each day I have never been under . too much fat or not enough to much carbs or not enough Someone help ME . Just started this and I am depressed . My wt is more this week then last week. At least last week I walked 30 minutes 2 times last week. I am not motivated yet .. ????? Maybe someone can help me .Please give me advice Karen
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur2
    Options
    use the site to a tee!
    Good luck!