jillian michaels body revolution

Options
13»

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday! I'd like to join too.

A question though. I'm really out of shape... Quit smoking 6 months ago and not used to exercise other than walking once in a while. Will it be too much to handle for my body?
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday! I'd like to join too.

A question though. I'm really out of shape... Quit smoking 6 months ago and not used to exercise other than walking once in a while. Will it be too much to handle for my body?

It won't be easy, but it does start with low impact workouts and you should quickly build up your fitness. Work at your own level, and you could always repeat a week if you need to. Well done on quitting smoking, that's huge.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I've been stuffing my face with food ever since I quit, but I've planned to replace the stuffing with exercise. Let's hope I don't get bedridden, and that'd be good enough for me. :D
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I just pulled the trigger and ordered Body Revolution. I'm halfway through my 3rd round of Ripped in 30 and feel I am ready! Is there a February group forming?
  • bvoyles80
    bvoyles80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on this?? I am wrapping up week 3 tomorrow!! I need to focus more on getting my eating under control- so I really haven't seen much improvement- but I FEEL better.
  • pinkmeowcats
    pinkmeowcats Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How many times a week do you workout with Body Revolution?
  • Brina487
    Options
    Day 1 for me .. feel free to add me
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I noticed no one has replied in awhile but if anyone wants to add me feel free too! I'm on week 5.. Well weeks 3&4 cause I did the first week of jump starting your metabolism! Which was hard! I do it 6 days a week and rest days are Wednesdays!
  • Jenlynn93
    Options
    I am on Week 2 day 3.. Not seeing a ton of difference yet but I do feel better and feel like I am getting stronger with each day. I have done her 30DS and loved it and the results. Hopefully I will get the same results with BR. Anyone seeing inches dropping yet or at what point did you start seeing change?
  • mallyboo3533
    mallyboo3533 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I see. Inches before weightloss.. I'm not losing lots of weight but I am losing inches.. Noticed at the e d of phase one