Down 40 pounds and over 30 inches with pictures !

Options
13»

Replies

• LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! is all i can say! Thats amazing progress, talk about motivation. Well done on not calling it a diet too, because its not. It's just making healthier choices.

I love seeing all your updates on MFP, so consistent. You should be so proud of yourself!

Thanks !!

I agree, I hate the word "diet" this is not a diet for me, this is a lifestyle change, yes I still eat crappy sometimes, but I work my butt off when I do lol

I have become slightly obsessed with this website and updates and making sure I log EVERYDAY lol
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! It's awesome you've documented so well. It'll tell a really fun story when you get to your goal. You look awesome - keep it up!!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job!

And it is true: it is not a diet, it is a new lifestyle :)
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    Options
    Looking great chica! Keep up the awesome work! Congrats on your soon to be wedding!
  • heatharea
    heatharea Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Congrats! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you and proud of you!
  • Sitwat
    Sitwat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! thank you for posting your information and photos. I love how you have kept going and pick yourself up as needed. You are an inspiration. You certainly made me want to keep going, no matter how many times I mess up. Thank you!
  • marielavalley1
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • iAmErikaP
    iAmErikaP Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great work! Very inspiring!
  • martinytime
    martinytime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Such definition on your waist now! Keep up the great work!
  • LauraBalyk
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Congrats! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you and proud of you!

awe thanks !! :flowerforyou:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    This is what it's all about. You look AMAZING. Just to see what can be done is so encouraging. ..wish the best to you and your efforts. You rock"..............
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraBalyk
    Options
    Bump for "manuela2427" this is what my stomach looks like now
  • julieolson1516
    Options
    Congrats! You are such an inspiration!
  • jenns25
    jenns25 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations that’s awesome. Many people will be inspired from your weight loss story.
    http://femalefatloss.net
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    job well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!