Weight Loss 4! 4 Fat Fighting Ingredients

Options
2»

Replies

• EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If you have success it's going to be because of the "diet" and exercise changes and not whatever it was you just bought.
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    tumblr_lylaxkduAt1rncgvyo1_500.gif

go with watching your calories and exercise.
    spend your money on all the delicious foods! :flowerforyou:

I'm going to go watch Workaholics now. Thank you. I mean it. That is an awesome show that I haven't watched for a while.
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I tried the green coffee extract once. It gave me the runs. :sick: I could never be far from the restroom. :sick: :sick: I also think I became a bit dehydrated and all the weight magically reappeared as soon as I drank water. None of those things are likely to help you, either. MFP is the best thing you've done for yourself. Count your calories, move more, and remember that in the race between the tortoise and the hare, the tortoise always wins.
  • tamzinbo
    Options
    I have been unsuccessful as well. Thing of it was I had to find some inspiration mine was mom telling me she was going to by me a dress for my commencement from college. In my head i was thinking "I can not get caught dead in any dress as big as I am right now I would rather die." but I said thanks mom. lol. Gonna try again even resorted once to starving myself still nada so now im cutting bread introducing quinoa and other healthier form of carbs into my diet and getting my protien from nuts like almonds and others and cutting my portions down. Just gotta remember the human stomatch is only about the size of the human fist so thats usefull in measurements and water is the best many do not like water but the benefits you can reap from it is more than enough to make me drink literally gallons of it a day.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    cm-34163-050bad40f9ae8a.gif
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    My 4 fat fighting ingredients:
    1. Barbell
    2. Heavy lifting
    3. Eat less
    4. Move more

Most of which are free.
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Okay! Before I get started I just wanted to let you guys know I've been trying on and off to lose weight with absolutely no success. I went to my last resort. The Diet and Weight Loss section in my local Rite Aid. I came across a weight loss aid called Weight Loss 4! 4 Fat Fighting Ingredients. It has Green Coffee Bean Extract, Raspberry Ketones, Garcinia Cambogia, and Cayenne pepper extract. I just got it today. I want to see if it will, along with diet and exercise, help me lose weight like it claims! Let's be friends and see together! If I wasted my money I deserve it but it's worth a try.
    Please take it back to the store and get a refund. There is no pill that will do this. It's proper diet and exercise-there is no shortcuts. It will mess with your metabolism. Use the money from your refund to buy fresh produce, some good whole foods.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way--If these gimmicks worked, then hardly anyone would have problems with being overweight or even bother with diet or exercise. They would just take the pills and go on about their business.
  • MyPureSteez
    MyPureSteez Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WHAT!?!
    So, you're telling me I've been doing all of this working out, eating all these veggies, cutting out bad food and there was a magic pill the whole time!

I AM PISSED!:mad:
  • charlicee
    Options
    Do you like upset stomachs, constant diarrhea, wasting money, and delusioning yourself losing weight while eating all kinds of processed ****? If you do, waste your $$$. Clean food, 3-4 square meals, portion control, calorie counting, and old-school exercise is where it's all at.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    These things do cause weight loss, trouble is they are targeted to remove the weight from only one place, your wallet.

Rigger
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Do you like upset stomachs, constant diarrhea, wasting money, and delusioning yourself losing weight while eating all kinds of processed ****?

Gosh, do I ever! Tell me more!

gomer11.jpg
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone put allll the fads into one product!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Do you like upset stomachs, constant diarrhea, wasting money, and delusioning yourself losing weight while eating all kinds of processed ****?

Gosh, do I ever! Tell me more!

gomer11.jpg

Golly!!