Not "success", but progress pic

Options
I don't post really, but I was feeling good today, so I took a couple of monthly pics early. I am so proud of myself, and it only helps me to keep going seeing the progress I have made. So, I just had to share.
Currently I'm doing P90X3. I have P90X...never could make myself do more than phase 1... Excuses..
I'm proud that I am about a week away from completing phase 2 on x3. Starting to get a new outlook on life, and I told myself I will start and complete P90X before the end of the year. It's nice to have goals, and see them coming to life.

d595cba5-c2b2-4f5d-8254-c535a3ccd608_zpsd7f92cbc.jpg

Replies

• bittyers
    bittyers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Your progress is DEFINITELY success! Don't think otherwise! You are looking incredible & have every right to be proud of yourself. Keep going, you'll continue to surprise yourself when you do things you didn't think you could!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rwalker1173
    rwalker1173 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are right, all progress is a success. I guess in my mind the success will be when I have finished the program. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement!
  • cnl91_W
    cnl91_W Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress so far! I love the saying that weight loss isn't a physical challenge, it's a mental one. Looks like you're doing extremely well at overcoming the mental barriers, and your body is following!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I agree, take every bit of progress as success!!!
  • Brina4777
    Brina4777 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! Looking good!
  • jamilyna
    Options
    Great success I would say! P90X3 - it sounds like we are at about the same spot on the program. Are you doing the classic series?
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep going :-)
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I think you just gave me some motivation! Even small changes are sucsess! Keep up the good work
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SnugglePuggles
    Options
    Holy crap - new bod and only 15 pounds lost. You look awesome
  • rwalker1173
    Options
    Great success I would say! P90X3 - it sounds like we are at about the same spot on the program. Are you doing the classic series?

I am doing Classic :smile:
  • rwalker1173
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Success is in the progress you have made so far, you may not have reached your goal yet but you have been very successful in what you have been doing! Congrats and keep up the great work!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Wow, excellent progress! Should be great motivation for you - keep it up, girl!
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see your progress, keep up the great work!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You are certainly succeeding in my book. You are looking great! Keep it up.
  • Cameronbear
    Cameronbear Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your doing great so far. Keep it up!
  • Kristin_Burleigh
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!! I love you! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!