Mommy lookin to lose 15-20lbs!!

Options
I'm new here & had my second baby in June. I am looking to lose 15-20lbs and feel better about myself again!! Since Sept I have been taking Lexapro for postpartum anxiety & I feel it is nearly impossible for me to lose weight now! :( any support is much appreciated! Love seeing all the before & after pix it's such an inspiration.

Replies

• jen3761
    jen3761 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • carinefoster
    carinefoster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ! You look really great in the picture and the little one is just gorgeous!
    I am also new on here and it's taken me four years to actually decide to loose weight after the birth of my son (2nd child).
    Just take it one day at a time. I really like the app, I've got it on the iPad and it really helps keeping tracks. :)
  • mzfernand0
    mzfernand0 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! :) i love this app i just started logging my food today & it does help so much! I've always had self esteem issues so not being able to lose these last 15lbs is really killin me! Im only 5ft so 15lbs is alot on me. Here's hoping for some success! :)
  • carinefoster
    carinefoster Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The app is going to make you feel like you're in control. That's what I love about it.
    Enjoy getting your life back! It's so rewarding when you're in charge whatever the outcome. :)