Peanut butter dessert

Options
missblissspa
missblissspa Posts: 26 Member
The best peanut butter I have found is called PB2, it is offered in regular and chocolate!
I buy the PB2 with chocolate and the ingredients are roasted peanuts, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt! BUT it's so much better for you because they press the peanuts to remove 85% of the fat and oil.
For 2 tbsp of PB2 powder you mix 1 tbsp of water, so for a total (including 1 tbsp water) 3 tbsp of chocolate PB2 there are:
45 calories
10 g of fat cal
1 g total fat
0 sat fat
70 mg sodiam
6 g CARBS (so awesome!)
1 g fiber (so net carbs is 5 g)
3 g sugar
4 g protein

for regular peanut butter there are 94 calories in 1 tbsp and 3 carbs. SO if you had 3 tbsp in comparison with PB2 that would be 282 calories and 9 carbs. Which isn't BAD but I think about it this way, I'm not only eating peanut butter but also with chocolate AND I could have something else to spread it on :)

My recipe is a Quaker chocolate crunch rice cake with 2 tbsp chocolate PB2 spread on top!
This dessert is 105 calories, 18g carbs, 2g fat, 5g protein, and 7 g sugar....Not bad
But you could also do a banana which would make it 223 calories, 52g carbs, 2 g fat, 6g protein, and 27g sugar
for snacks it is good on celery sticks too!

So for my chocolate lovers and peanut butter lovers you MUST try, it is insanely good!

PB2_zpsceb27704.jpg

Replies

• caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love PB2..use it daily in my shakes. Awesome stuff. I haven't tried the chocolate yet...is it sweet or do you need to add sweetener? I don't really like bitter chocolate.
  • missblissspa
    missblissspa Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's enough chocolate to be sweet or bitter...I don't know how to explain but it taste like a hint of chocolate. I haven't tried regular yet so I can't compare the two. I'm glad you like it too, its amazing stuff!
  • Bridgetlm
    Options
    I have the PB2 Peanut butter but I didn't know there was a chocolate one too! I will have to tell my friend :smile: