New and would love to lose weight with others!

Options
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I would love to meet some people to lose weight with. :)

I am 5'4" and currently weigh 54.5 kg (120 lbs). My body measurements are 33.5 in- 28 in - 36.5 in, with 22 inch thighs.

I am a "normal" eater, so I can eat basically anything. My approach to my diet is to eat what I expect to use up. So I eat less if I know i'm just going to sit down, and I eat more if I know i'm working out. As for working out, i'm really new to this whole concept of weight loss and toning so I have enlisted on a 1-hour fitness workout once a week. For the rest, I have no decided on what to do yet (suggestions for a beginner? Jogging doesn't appeal to me and swimming is a little costly). Apart from that, I'm on day 12 of the 30-day squats challenge.

So I guess I'd say I am a pear-shaped person. My "problem areas" are my thighs because I really envy people who have nice, thin legs. A few years ago when I was weighing less, the biggest part of my body was still my thighs. I have accepted that they're going to stay this way so I might as well embrace them. (I'm trying to tone up through the squats) I am trying to love muscular not stick-thin thighs but I have not fully accepted mine yet.

Help me love my body with your own stories!

Replies

• hazenson
    hazenson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think your on the right track, if you do start to measure and get more in the know of what exactly what your taking in, I think it would help. I dont like to jog either but the eliptical macine is a mean ole girl that will set ya right. And if thats not a option, walking is a great alternative. Good luck on your quest, and you can add me to your friends if ya like