Need support and motivation!

Options
Hey guys! I am very new to this whole community part of MFP. I am in need of people who are understanding what I am going through. I am honestly nervous to even post my weight on here. But here goes nothing. I weigh 174 and in hopes to get to 150 by May 1st. However, if I can just get into the 150`s I would be so proud of myself just for that!

I am just feeling so discouraged. Sometimes I just really want something bad to eat--and I feel so so so guilty when I do!

I do shakeology every am for my breakfast. I track all of my calories and I work out Mon-Fri. I am just starting to get bored of MFP, of measuring all my food and counting calories. I certainly can't be the only one feeling this way, right?!

Looking for any type of support, and to know I am not alone!

Replies

• sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP for several years now - and that tends to be my problem - I get bored with tracking my calories and lose interest. I am struggling BIG time to find the motivation to lose the 20 kg I want to lose.. and it gets me very down. I HATE exercise and wish I had someone to work out with - but living in a rural area makes that kind of hard.. :-/ And I am a food addict - I've given up sugar - most of the time - when my depression is bad though I tend to fall off the wagon big time and spend weeks bingeing on crap before getting myself together and trying again... so I very much understand the boredom side of things... :-/ Best of luck with your journey. :-)
  • KrisBitz
    KrisBitz Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Krista! Feel free to add me. I am looking for others to stay motivated with and to learn from one another. I also blog a little on here and it would be fun to work together to help achieve our goals!

I feel we can if we stick together and give advice we can get fit!

Best of luck!
  • michellemlbblake
    Options
    Thats exactly what happens to me! I just spend a day binging on bad food and then feel guilty. But I am hoping that, by doing that it will keep me from doing it in the long run! Im always here to talk!
  • michellemlbblake
    Options
    I sent you a request! Always feel free to msg me too! :) Maybe we can help get new ideas from each other :)
  • j4ckcampbe11
    Options
    I'm the same way, if I'm not counting and doing MFP, I lose all control and start bingening. I just topped out at my highest weight ever. So, it's back on the plan for me. At least you're not alone!