Fitness Calendar App

Options
So there are a litany of blogs, forums, websites and apps available for tracking your fitness and nutrition. I am looking for a companion fitness app to MFP. I love MFP for tracking food and general exercises but I need an app that lets me schedule my workouts so I can just enter them for the month and just do whatever I have scheduled for a particular day.

Right now between all the routines and personal plans I've put myself on I've just about lost track of everything and would love to know if anyone has found an app that has a customizable calendar with customizable routines and workouts....or if anyone would like to develop such an app.

For example in Outlook and various other e-mail/calendar programs you can create an event then create recurrences of that event. (And this is how I currently track some of my routines but I'd rather do this in a fancy smancy app that keeps track of my workouts.)

Ideally I'm looking for something that combines the mapping of Imapmyfitness, with the calendar of Fitphone, the database of iFitness and "complete" customizability and everything else mentioned before.

I have iFitness and Fitphone and they both don't quite fit the bill...yet. So any suggestions?

Replies

• skylersnanna
    Options
    try dailyburn thats a great site
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    yes. please let us know. i'm interested in this as well. :smile:
  • lefrance12
    Options
    Randy, I use JEFIT. Very good app that I have found to be very useful for my needs similar to yours. Hope this helps!!!
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Randy, I use JEFIT. Very good app that I have found to be very useful for my needs similar to yours. Hope this helps!!!

This looks like EXACTLY what I'm looking for....except I don't have an Android phone. Does anyone know of any app just like this for the iPhone?
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    No Android phone? I don't know if we can continue to be friends. :cry: