jawbone up concerns

Options
I have recently linked my Jawbone Up To My Fitness Pal account. I Drive for work and I'm noticing at certain times of the day my jawbone is tracking a large amount of steps taken that doesn't really coincide with any large amounts of movement on my part. I want to use my jawbone to the fullest but also get the most reliable results so far I have lost 11 pounds in 38 days I am concerned that if I rely on the Jawbone Up being accurate it will throw off my calorie count for the MyFitnessPal account. has anyone else encountered anything like this or does anyone have any thoughts on how I should proceed one option would be to not have the My Fitness Pal app track and just use it as a sort of bonus calories burned but not really accounted for. Thanks

Replies

• Kar3n84
    Kar3n84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had the Fitbit Force (it's been sent back because of the recent recall) linked up to here. Every time I drove, it logged steps for me too. I just didn't eat back any of those calories and stuck to my original calorie goal. From the reviews I've read on fitness trackers a like, this is a common problem. I kept my synced up to My Fitness Pal just so I could see how I did on average.