Ezzie's world

Options
Ezzie
Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
Hello all:happy:
It's pretty wonderful to find a site like this, especially a free one! Now, to see if this will help to make a difference. I've lost about 12 pounds since January and just want to keep seeing that scale go down. No more up's! (or at least let's keep them small, and get rid of them quickly) I am a member of a weight loss group and the support has been wonderful.

food diary has been a part of the plan but this one with the calories might just be the eye opener that will spur me on. Thanks for providing an easy to use site.

Ezzie

Replies

• Ezzie
    Options
    Hello all:happy:
    It's pretty wonderful to find a site like this, especially a free one! Now, to see if this will help to make a difference. I've lost about 12 pounds since January and just want to keep seeing that scale go down. No more up's! (or at least let's keep them small, and get rid of them quickly) I am a member of a weight loss group and the support has been wonderful.

food diary has been a part of the plan but this one with the calories might just be the eye opener that will spur me on. Thanks for providing an easy to use site.

Ezzie
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    It will be an eye opener,
    welcome
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi Ezzie and welcome to MFP. You will love it here the support! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome Ezzie! You've come to the right place! I joined this site July 1 and have already lost ten pounds just counting calories and walking 30+ minutes a day, six days a week. I enjoy a lot of Lean Cuisine dinners and drink lots of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea with Splenda, which seems to be doing the job! In the past, I have tried Weight Watchers, Atkins, and others, but this one seems to work, and you're right: FREE is worth it! Did you know that "when you snooze, you lose?" I've learned that since I've been on this one, too. I don't mind sleeping off the pounds, do you? The Community feedback is a great booster. My greatest help has been to never skip breakfast, and eat salads for lunch, which takes care of my appetite the rest of the day! I actually could go the rest of the day without eating, but I do it anyway when dinner time comes. Don't want to lose that metabolism!

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. I've got 20 pounds to go, and then I'm still going to stay on the site to keep it off.

Enjoy!
    Marti
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Mucho thanxo for all your luv! :love:
  • Ezzie
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words of encouragement. It's going to be fun to try something a little different and see where it leads. I'll try to do my part by being supportive as well....seems we're all in this together.
    Ezzie :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: for all of you!