Sooo.... I have a VERY awkward question to ask...

Options

Replies

• Magdalena_adams91
    Options
    Haha happy 7,000th. Is that your name? It's pretty
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    POST 7000

STARLA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

2009-kristen-stewart-drops-popcorn.gif?width=600

I would like to thank Sam for being my friend, and for the forums for allowing me to post and I would like to thank glitter and insomnia without which this would not have been possible. I love you all... thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    Haha happy 7,000th. Is that your name? It's pretty

HII, I am Starla my dear and thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    I am seriously in awe that each gif follows a gif from the same show or movie and is still so relevant. I did not do that on purpose hahaha
  • Magdalena_adams91
    Options
    Ooooo got it! Haha.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    This post took me back to my early teens. I was dating a guy from a very religious family who's dad was a priest and I was dressed all sparkly when I went to their house one day and his dad said "Ooh you're looking very glitterous today" Is that even a word? Sounded too much like another word to me at the time and I was quite embarrassed as me and my bf were already trying to hide the fact that we'd been getting a bit closer than we should have lol
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    This post took me back to my early teens. I was dating a guy from a very religious family who's dad was a priest and I was dressed all sparkly when I went to their house one day and his dad said "Ooh you're looking very glitterous today" Is that even a word? Sounded too much like another word to me at the time and I was quite embarrassed as me and my bf were already trying to hide the fact that we'd been getting a bit closer than we should have lol

Oh, dear...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lovely_077
    Options

Wait, his dad was a priest??? hahahaha, he got too close to someone then too.... aren't priest not suppose to get married or have coitus? lol
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm a Diva so there's no such thing as 'random' glitter **swishes hips, snaps fingers and struts away**

tumblr_mtgus4k01c1qja3x0o1_500.gif

tyra-banks-birthday-gif-3.gif

:laugh:
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I work in a drugstore and we sell bojillions of greeting cards; I'm sure they make up at least half of our non-rx sales. So not a day goes by that I am not bedazzled against my will.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    That is me from his art project last week. Random glitter still shows up.
    I do but that's cause I have a little boy so like weeks after doing arts and crafts I find random glitter on my face or hands. Trust me I wash haha it just appears from no where

113743409.jpg

**not "this is me" ^^
  • jasonsdragon
    jasonsdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW.....:blushing:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yeah, and I then think of crappy vampire films and get angry.

This!

Edward+Cullen+the+early+years+_0f4402cb267972c1513878d1e8c0b310.jpg

Edward_a03bb7_1540225.jpg

These pictures made me laugh WAY too hard!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I worke as a cashier at Target during Christmas season once...I went home covered in glitter. Every. Day.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I worke as a cashier at Target during Christmas season once...I went home covered in glitter. Every. Day.
    You glow, girl!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RichardAshley39
    Options
    The stuff gets everywhere. My son and daughter often use it a school and nursery and pass it onto everything they come in contact with including our dog.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Yeah
    All the time.
    But I practically live in a strip club.
    That probably explains it.

The+inside+of+a+Fury+stripclub.+you+find+this_ad9b87_4615842.gif

MAKE IT RAIINNNN ON DEM..... KITTY CATS.

YOU KNOW I DOES!!!

1383550210-0.jpg
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Oooo i'm in the uk so would have to look online...looks amazing!
    I tried to look online, only found the version without the glitter :sad:
    I guess I'll have to find a substitute for when I run out.
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I get mine at Bath & Body Works. I have it in Cashmere Glow & Beautiful Day. I think they make it in pretty much every scent these days. I use it during the summer a lot!
  • dreamer48216
    Options
    Anyone heard the joke about the glitter and the gynecologist? Lol.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have two little girls. Little girls poop sequins and fart glitter...