Which Sandwich are you?

Options
mungowungo
mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
Yes I'm bored so I did a silly internet quiz -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/quiz-what-food-matches-your-personality

It said I was a sandwich - hmm fairly normal, boring but normal.

So I decided to find out what kind of sandwich I was -

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/which-sandwich-are-you

"You got: PB&J

You know what goes together even better than peanut butter and jelly? You and LIFE, you handsome devil."

LOL - I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch today.

So what food are you and what sandwich are you?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    bac21df99c0a235e87b9ee5f6ee164de.png

Oooo... I like that answer!!!
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    You are spaghetti and meatballs. You’re classic and fun and a little messy. Sometimes even a little out of control. AND you have many wonderful talents (those are the meatballs).

You got: Hamburger with lettuce instead of buns

LOL.
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I's a burrito.

"Dim the lights! Here comes the burritoooooooo! (That’s you.) You’re a renaissance man/woman. You’ve got a little bit of everything. And everybody better watch out because your flour tortilla is homemade."
  • asprettyasme
    Options
    "You got: Sad bologna sandwich

Look at your life. Look at your choices"

;[ I wanted to be a grill cheese sandwich. Haha the survey was fun.
  • asprettyasme
    Options
    Oh there is two quizzes!

"You got: Sushi

You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce."

So I am bologna and Sushi :o!!!! LOL
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Oh there is two quizzes!

You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce."

Good eye!!

adfac4078be2e3f8e5980ec0e5bc8843.png
    Apparently I'm made of cheese!
    I know someone that likes cheese XD lol
  • mungowungo
    Options
    Oh there is two quizzes!

LOL - Being Cheese sounded good - as did the meatballs and definitely the burrito - but dang that sushi is a classic.

ETA - and Grilled Cheese - the best in the Universe - Wow! LOL
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I am a burrito. That's cool. I love burritos even though I don't eat a lot of flour. They are mega-delish.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Oh there is two quizzes!

LOL - Being Cheese sounded good - as did the meatballs and definitely the burrito - but dang that sushi is a classic.

-whispers-
    . . o o ( ( I'm guessing it has something to do with my choice of "green" on the surveyyyy ) )
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    PB & J and Spaghetti and Meatballs. I say it's a match. Pretty classic. Not too exciting, but it's a match. :yawn:
  • mungowungo
    Options
    Oh there is two quizzes!

-whispers-
    . . o o ( ( I'm guessing it has something to do with my choice of "green" on the surveyyyy ) )

I think you might be on to something there
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    ''You got: Soggy veggie wrap

''Your life is a weird tortilla filled with unripe tomato chunks and really terrible hummus that keeps falling apart, even with the little sparkly toothpick in it. Sorry. :(''

wth D:D:D:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    ''You got: Soggy veggie wrap

''Your life is a weird tortilla filled with unripe tomato chunks and really terrible hummus that keeps falling apart, even with the little sparkly toothpick in it. Sorry. :(''

wth D:D:D:
    Oh, that's so messed up!!!
    -huggg- lol
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I used to love a huge Rueben, but now it's a turkey club with turkey bacon
  • _db_
    _db_ Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    hmm.

QS6GMbn.png

JE7BHSJ.png
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Food: Cheese. Apparently I go with everything.

You’re cheese. You go well with almost anything. Sometimes you’re a little nerdy, but you’re wise. You can appreciate things that are both highbrow and lowbrow. And in the end, you make a lot of people happy.

Sandwich: PB & J

You know what goes together even better than peanut butter and jelly? You and LIFE, you handsome devil.

Well I object most strongly to that. I hate peanuts they're are utterly vile. I think I should be a tuna mayo, cheese, tomato and onion sandwich. Either that or a shawarma sandwich including chips*, deep fried aubergine salad and garlic mayo.

*aka french fries
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Food: pizza "Oh my God. You’re pizza. You’re effortlessly cool. You have very few enemies. And some people have strong opinions about you. But that’s OK. You’re flawless".

Sandwich: grilled cheese "You are the best f'ing sandwich in the whole entire universe. Way to go".

I'm happy with those. It's all in the melted cheese.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Food: Cheese. Apparently I go with everything.

You’re cheese. You go well with almost anything. Sometimes you’re a little nerdy, but you’re wise. You can appreciate things that are both highbrow and lowbrow. And in the end, you make a lot of people happy.

Sandwich: PB & J

You know what goes together even better than peanut butter and jelly? You and LIFE, you handsome devil.

Well I object most strongly to that. I hate peanuts they're are utterly vile. I think I should be a tuna mayo, cheese, tomato and onion sandwich. Either that or a shawarma sandwich including chips*, deep fried aubergine salad and garlic mayo.

*aka french fries
    O.o
    Maybe you answered the "green" question wrong!
    You sound like a grilled cheese to me lolol
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I got ice cream for the first quiz and sadly, a soggy veggie wrap. How sad. LOL
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I got: Sushi
    You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.

For Sandwich, I got: Meatball Sub! Was my favorite in College, except we called them grinders. :drinker: