Need some friends to motivate and help motivate me!

Options
I am 20 years old, 5'1 and weigh 138 lbs, I want to get to 110 lbs however if I can just tone up and look great at more than that then that's fine. My long term goal is to get to get to my ideal physique by December. I go to the gym 6 times a week and try to diet!

I would love to hear from those with similar goals/stats!

Replies

• gabriela94x
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 in March. 5ft6 and 137 lbs after a diet free Christmas ???? want to get back to my fighting best at 130. I go spinning 3x a week so any less and I'm scared I will lose muscle mass. Our goals are quite similar so I've sent you a request :)
  • bachampion04
    bachampion04 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hello! Thanks for the add my name is James and if you have any questions on exercises or diet please dont hesitate toask i would be more than happy to help :-D

Hope all is well and im one message or profile post away if you need me.
  • its february and your goal is to work out till december.. honey you will reach your target and surpass it :D
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    December is a long way off! If you keep at it until then, you will look fantastic by then.
    But one word of advice-- don't "try" to diet/eat less. Just do it. When people say they are going to "try" something, psychologically it leaves an easy way out and sets them up for failure. Just commit and say I *am* eating less and keeping track of my diet. :) You might be surprised at how little things like that work.