"Break" Over, time to kick it into gear again!

Options
Hey all!!

In the beginning of 2013, I joined MFP and began my journey of a healthier lifestyle. It definately had its ups and downs, but I managed to lose 43 pounds in about 8 months. Then of course the Holidays rolled around, and life happened so I kind of lost my will to continue. My clothes (while still lose compared to before) were starting to get tighter, and the thought of getting on the scale sent me into a frenzy. So I started watching what I ate, and put it into moderation and my clothes started falling off again. I mustered up the courage to weigh myself over the weekend and I am only up 5 pounds from where I left off in October. YAY!

But all that aside, I am BACK! And I am super motivated to press on. Insanity is in my DVD ready for me when I get home, and I have a great assortment of healthy food in the house, and more shopping today.

Looking for new friends as well. Feel free to add me. I have a really great and upbeat attitude and highly positive encouragement to others. I'd love to help anyone I can on this awesome journey. Even if it is only by a few kind words to help you press on :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Replies