My Body Type Goal

Options
Okay, everyone is taking the caps locks so serious. So i lowered them.

Okay so the first picture is my body and the second two pictures are my GOAL body type that I am trying to create! This is what I am saying about me not wanting to gain too much muscle in the stomach and leg area. I just want to flatten my stomach and make it look smooth, not really bumpy with muscle. Also, I want to tone my legs and get them to a good looking shape. (I don't mind my belly having a tiny amount of muscle to enhance the look, just like too muscular). I guess I am going to try the strong lift 5x5 method with the empty 45lb barbell. Thats the advice I was given.

my body

MY GOAL

esther_baxter+beautiful+black+women.jpg

Black+Bikini.jpg

Replies

• Ambersikes17
    Options
    Not sure why the photos aren't popping up....
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    You aren't linking to actual images but Twitter status
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    To link the actual image, if you're on Chrome, right click the image and click 'copy image URL'. Other browsers have similar options or might say something like 'open image in new tab'. The link you paste has to end in .jpg, or .png, or whatever the file type of the image is.

And I completely agree with wanting a smooth stomach and not a bumpy muscley one.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It's only empty when your first start. You progressively increase the weight.
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    Think I did it
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    Can't see the picture but I don't have to. Don't worry about gaining too much muscle. It won't happen. No one has ever accidentally gained too much muscle. It takes hard work and dedication and you don't just wake up one day with bulging arms and a ripped 6 pack from too much Zumba.

Your body is your body. You can trim fat by reducing calories. You can gain muscle by eating more and lifting heavy, which you probably won't do. You're not going to change yourself to look like someone in a magazine, but you can look like the very best version of you, if you work at it. And any picture from a magazine is airbrushed and photoshopped to not be real anyway.

So relax, you're not going to gain a bunch of muscle you don't want. And hell if the impossible DID happen and you woke up one day all ripped and jacked, just eat some ice cream and skip the gym. Non-existent problem solved.

LOL you're awesome thanks
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    To link the actual image, if you're on Chrome, right click the image and click 'copy image URL'. Other browsers have similar options or might say something like 'open image in new tab'. The link you paste has to end in .jpg, or .png, or whatever the file type of the image is.

And I completely agree with wanting a smooth stomach and not a bumpy muscley one.

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Bugling tummy muscles ain't gonna happen chick....I've been lifting for months and I'm not even NEAR to getting that effect.

I'm small, 5 ft and a UK size 6... yes I wish I was taller but Ive learned to try to achieve the best shape for ME...not some model that's been photoshopped to death.
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    Bugling tummy muscles ain't gonna happen chick....I've been lifting for months and I'm not even NEAR to getting that effect.

I'm small, 5 ft and a UK size 6... yes I wish I was taller but Ive learned to try to achieve the best shape for ME...not some model that's been photoshopped to death.

I understand I am not going to get EXACTLY like the photos. I am just giving people a VISUAL type of look that I HOPE to get......
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    GOING TO THE GYM TO TRY THE STRONGLIFT!! WISH ME LUCK :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Don't want muscle, then it's not going to happen without some serious training and good surpluses. If you don't want to be too defined, then keep your body fat at 20% or above.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Can't see the picture but I don't have to. Don't worry about gaining too much muscle. It won't happen. No one has ever accidentally gained too much muscle. It takes hard work and dedication and you don't just wake up one day with bulging arms and a ripped 6 pack from too much Zumba.

Your body is your body. You can trim fat by reducing calories. You can gain muscle by eating more and lifting heavy, which you probably won't do. You're not going to change yourself to look like someone in a magazine, but you can look like the very best version of you, if you work at it. And any picture from a magazine is airbrushed and photoshopped to not be real anyway.

So relax, you're not going to gain a bunch of muscle you don't want. And hell if the impossible DID happen and you woke up one day all ripped and jacked, just eat some ice cream and skip the gym. Non-existent problem solved.

No problem.

And while I typically don't recommend trying to look like someone you're not (because it can promote unhealthy mental issues of a body type you weren't meant to have)..if you ever DO get the same body as the women in those pics... call me!

Slut.
  • Ambersikes17
    Options

No problem.

And while I typically don't recommend trying to look like someone you're not (because it can promote unhealthy mental issues of a body type you weren't meant to have)..if you ever DO get the same body as the women in those pics... call me!

Slut.

???
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    It is damn near "really, really hard" to get below 20% bodyfat. So, pic #1 is the most likely you. To get tighter, you have to work harder, eat better, and micro manage the rest. Models look that way for a shoot, then they crash.

So, know you're beautiful to start. The rest, is what it is.
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    It is damn near "really, really hard" to get below 20% bodyfat. So, pic #1 is the most likely you. To get tighter, you have to work harder, eat better, and micro manage the rest. Models look that way for a shoot, then they crash.

So, know you're beautiful to start. The rest, is what it is.

BEST ADVICE EVER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)
  • Ambersikes17
    Options
    Slut.

???

Not you, dear. The girls just have cute little pet names for me is all.

Also

accurategif_zps7e528e1d.gif

Lol oh okay hahaha
  • Julesdublin
    Julesdublin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Photoshop is a bugger for women’s self-esteem… :noway: