Hi! Looking for weight loss buddies!!

New here and looking for other to enjoy the joys of weight loss with!

Replies

• Hi! I'm also new and desperately needing some friends/people to be accountable to. My weight gain over the last year due to antidepressants is only making me more depressed!

Feel free to add me :)
  • luketia02
    luketia02 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm new too, feel free to add me xx
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Getting back at it. Feel free to add me!
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me if you like!
  • ty everyone!!
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    I am also pretty new here and anyone who wants to add me feel free.
  • Nickih4619093
    Nickih4619093 Posts: 91 Member
    Getting back at it, sent friend requests to you all!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all feel free to add if you want support or someone to talk to
  • botaylor1166
    botaylor1166 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi! I started a while ago but for some reason just couldn't get on track. The past couple of weeks I have finally started to eat better and exercise. I'm FINALLY on the downward spiral YAY! Feel free to add me!!
  • llabruce4
    llabruce4 Posts: 41 Member
    feel free to add me, I am always supporting my friends on here
  • biancagetsfit94
    biancagetsfit94 Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! :) Im looking for some weight loss buddies as well. I could always use some motivational friends!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    I'm always open to new friends to help motivate! I sent you a request! :smile:
  • molly92002
    molly92002 Posts: 6 Member
    hi everyone..i am relatively new here also. posted and tracked a few times but fell off plan. would love to be a support system sister on this journey.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me, that goes for anyone. I am on daily and try to be as helpful as I can.
  • Hi everyone would love to have new friends to help keep the motivation going. The more the accountable we are the better.
  • Feel free to add me as well! That includes everyone! I need all the motivation I can get:):)
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 220 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here all the time and I'm always supportive!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Hi! I've been on here off and on for years. Anyone may feel free to add me as a friend and we'll keep each other motivated!
  • Hi pretty new here too and always looking for more friends - feel free to add
  • cloudstar88
    cloudstar88 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm brand new here too - only discovered the site today! I'd love some friends on here so feel free to add me!
  • HI I AM NEW HERE ALSO I JUST STARTED TODAY AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME BECAUSE I NEED ALL THE MOTIVATION THAT I CAN GET AND THANK YOU...
  • KendraT1992
    KendraT1992 Posts: 32 Member
    I need friends to keep me motivated also. Restarting my activity on MFP! Sent many of you requests! Good luck to all of us!
  • Also new! Feel free to add me!
  • Dabogimp
    Dabogimp Posts: 3 Member
    I just started this last friday. would love some friends.
  • Loladmarie
    Loladmarie Posts: 8 Member
    Also new(ish). Getting back into it. You can add me add me as well!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me if you like!
  • Hi first I've been on the forums. I have the my fitness pal app and would love a few fitness bodies too!!

I'm Kirsty :happy:
  • Anyone feel free to add me too. I am finally taking weight loss serious and would love some encouragement, to give and to receive!! My name is Amanda, I am 23 and I am in week 2 of p90x the lean schedule.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Feel free to add me as well! super motivated. workout 6x a week!! :)