mfp friends with lower goals,around 100 lbs =)

Options
hey! Looking for friends with similar goals for support and motivation =) Share your stats please & feel free to add me I'll go first:
H: 5'0"
SW: 165
CW: 110
GW: 90

Xx

Replies

• 39laurita39
    39laurita39 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Up :-)
  • scrittenden
    scrittenden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So just to clarify... your end goal is to be underweight?
  • Erinelda
    Options
    You are looking for anorexics? I feel very sad.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I am five foot nothing and when I tell people how much I have to eat to lose, they are dubious. To say the least. My goal weight is 103. I have leg and arms like a bird, but a tummy from hell. Check out your BMI under apps. It will give you an idea of a healthy goal weight.
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    hey! Looking for friends with similar goals for support and motivation =) Share your stats please & feel free to add me I'll go first:
    H: 5'0"
    SW: 165
    CW: 110
    GW: 90

Xx

Hey, I think that the lowest you should go is 95 (according to the BMI chart), unless your doctor is telling you some other magical stuff. Anything below 95 would make you underweight. Stay healthy!! :D
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    You are looking for anorexics? I feel very sad.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing. Not to sound rude, but seems a little too light. :)
  • 39laurita39
    39laurita39 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Don't be rude as I'm really short (5 foot) and have a small frame I'm just petite. And at 110 I still have plenty of fat to burn, I don't think being under 100 is that crazy bc I want my abs to show. If I don't get to 90 because of muscle weight i won't be upset but just to clarify, at 95 my BMI falls in the NORMAL range ;)
    edit: Wanted to add I've been dieting since 2012 and lifting weights for one year, I'm not doing anything unhealthily.
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    4ft 11
    Goal 7st 7