help!!

Options
Hi!! I am trying to lose weight like all of us here!! I am not sure first of all that I have the calories right for my daily Intake
I have been doing t25 which at first was great and I lost about 6.5 pounds. I am now stalled, and even have lost the drive to workout. I feel so tired that I don't even have the energy to start!! Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to begin losing again? I am 5 foot tall and weigh 139 pounds. I also am hypothyroid which doesn't help!!

Replies

• cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whats your calorie intake? Also are you eating back your calories after you do your t25 workout?From the sounds of you being tired and not having energy, I think that your working out hard and not refueling after your workouts. Not eating at least half your deficit calories after a workout will cause your body not to function. If you think about it as your car regular driving around you don't need a lot of fuel but if your speeding and going fast your gonna burn more fuel. Pretty soon you will run out of gas lol. So try eating back some of your deficit calories so that you have energy for the next day =)
  • chazerlaa
    chazerlaa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    use this website to work out how many calories you need: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    By the sounds of it I sounds like you are possibly not getting enough calories, you may also be suffering from DOMS (muscle soreness), this is normal and just shows the exercise was effective, just make sure you eat enough protein to repair the muscles you have used (about a gram per pound of body mass)
    Dont be afraid to give yourself a rest day if you really feel exhausted, your body needs rest just as much as it needs exercise, lack of rest can actually halt your progress.
  • andreagulling88
    andreagulling88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been going by what mfp says which is 1200 calories per day. I have not been eating back my calories burned- maybe this is the problem. I was a little unsure on whether or not I should be doing that so that clarified that a little more.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If MFP gave you 1200 it's most likely because you told MFP that you'd like to lose 2lb per week when you set it up. Change it to 1lb per week to give a more sensible calorie goal. Log your exercise and eat back the calories to fuel your workout. This will be more sustainable in the long run.