Anyone want accountability partners?

Options
Just starting out, and I know I'm gonna need people to help keep me on track and I can't be the only one! I'm 24 years-old 5'1, and 175 lbs wanting to go down to 130 lbs. Right now my allowed caloric intake is at 1500, so I might change loosing 1.5 lbs a week to trying to lose 1 lb a week... not sure yet. I don't really feel comfortable talking to friends and family members about my weight loss. They either tell me I don't need to do it, or become overbearing, watching every bite I take. Not good for me.

So let me know if you want an accountability partner without judgment and only encouragement because that is what I want as well.

Replies

• Romo4Pres
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...

You will find amazing people on this site who do nothing but support you...NEVER JUDGE!!!

Please feel free to send friend request.

Have a great day,
    Cherish
  • Alissa_RN
    Alissa_RN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This website is very supportive, no judgement. I'm always looking for people to keep me on track, so feel free to send me a request :)
    Alissa
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a little older than you ;) at 42 but we are the same height. I am currently 152.5 but started in the 160's. I'm trying to get back into making eating healthy and exercising my life style again. I just challenged myself to a 21 day fitness challenge that I hope I can stick to.
  • skytoads
    Options
    Welcome - feel free to add me!
  • aless820
    aless820 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 so similar in age! Let me know!
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! im 28 @ 167lbs wanting to get to 140ish...add me if you like I could always use more support :)
  • KikoAlonsoGal
    KikoAlonsoGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to be partners! I'm 29, mommy of 1, 5'0" and 178.8 pounds as of today! Way too much fat on my tiny body! I don't feel comfortable talking to my mom about it because she's very harsh and criticizes me and my husband, while he says he's proud, also says I don't need to lose, although I know he's just trying to be nice. We are pretty similar in height/weight so it would be perfect! Add me if you want!
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Having *positive* accountability helps me stay on track. Anyone can feel free to add me :)

F|37|keto
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Actually, I could use some judgement. . . . :)
  • reachingmygoal2012
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'5 and looking to drop a good 30 lbs, but one step at a time! I'm not great at keeping up to date on the journal, but I'd love to find someone to message with on a regular basis to keep each other on track!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Beware, and ignore, the haters. They are here. I am not one of them.

Add me if you want. I log daily and my wife is doing WW (4 weeks in now) so I am getting some new food ideas. I just restarted my account due to all the new foods my wife is making me try. I have been around for over 2 years now.
  • aditya2491
    aditya2491 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 23, you can definitely add me :)
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    This place is a great tool to help get you going and the people ive come in contact are wonderful..

even if its only getting a like...to me it means they took time to consider my efforts and I appreciate it.

anyone want additional motivation or someone to talk to give me an add
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Would love to have you as a friend--I log on everyday and would love to have someone I can make comments to and get replies--feel free to add me!!!!
  • hismrs2004
    hismrs2004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm a 41 year old mother of 3 (21, and a set of 3 year old twins) 5'3" 199 pounds.. Within the last year I've lost about 50 lbs and recently put back on 10, I definitely could use some accountability partners. I want to loose about 30 pounds.
  • dogpeeps
    dogpeeps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have an accountability pal. Please add me to your friend list. :)
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me--I need some regular folks. I looked through my friends' list and quite a few haven't logged in for more than a year. I'm just now getting back into it. I gave birth to a beautiful daughter six months ago, and gained all of my weight back.

I'm 32, 6' tall, and I need to lose 90+ pounds.

I can take judgement, as long as it's not baseless.
  • healthyplans
    healthyplans Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Actually, I could use some judgement. . . . :)
    I know, right???? That's me too... I don't need to be coddled and excused... I need a good kick in the butt every now and then!
  • ashley2568
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new as well. Have been on here for about 22 days. I am 24 5'4, 184lbs. Mommy of 2, and trying to get on the right track. Please feel free to add me, would love to have some friends! :)