40 Something Empty Nester Seeking Accountability

Options
Hello, I'm Jenna and I am new here. Looking for accountability via fitness friend(s) as well as motivation, encouragement and support.

Anyone? Bueller... Bueller...

Replies

• Jamaica2
    Jamaica2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I noticed you are looking for an accountability partner. That's what I'm looking for also. I work out consistently and go over my calorie limit consistently. I know how to lose weight & have done it many times. This time I want to lose & maintain. Lisa
  • TapouTFTW
    Options
    I am always looking for accountability partners though I think I am on the right track this time around. Does not mean I might not need a swift kick in the pants every now and again though.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Welcome. U took the 1st step 2 becoming a better u. Enjoy the journey. Some days will b better than others. Dont give up. Its a marathon, not a sprint. I log daily an my diary is always open. Best wishes. Anyone may add me if they like. I'm 42 an building a better foundation 4 myself.
  • lunargodess
    lunargodess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I've added you. Hoping this time will be the last time, but I know its gotta be a lifestyle, not a temporary case of insanity! :noway:
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me if youd like..happy to motivate or if your looking for someone to talk..
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am usually on MFP throughout the day and happy to motivate.