Down 69 lbs. since June (pics)

Options

Replies

• jacquiearchambault
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You now have a RUNNERS body! I hope to be you next year. You are a bit taller but our starting weight and goal weights are close and I would like to run a 5k this year. I AM still on the couch most of the time though :noway: I am looking to start playing tennis again and getting back to a gym.... I have a painful knee and even these few pounds I have lost have made a big difference! KEEP IT UP! LOOK HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME! YOU should be sooo PROUD!:flowerforyou:
  • Jille0
    Jille0 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration!
  • MommaKitty57
    MommaKitty57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! Amazing results lady. Very inspiring :))
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Impressive! I am inspired! Hopefully I'll get there as well. 54 more pounds for me to go!
  • tweetyispink
    tweetyispink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you go girl. How is your skin after losing so much. im so worried what I will look like after I lose the pounds.
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    You have done an awesome job in such a short amount of time. Your approach and your honesty are inspirational!!
  • SkyHighMama
    SkyHighMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fabulous!!! What's your blood work showing? And do your joints/back/feet feel? Keep it up!

Hi! I recently had a physical with bloodwork and everything is great. I never had bloodwork before, though. My sugar, cholesterol, etc. was always good. My joints and all are good as well. I feel it sometimes when I run because technically I'm still overweight (I've got about 25 lbs. to go to get within the "healthy" range for my height which is 5'10"). One major difference I notice is temperature. I used to always be hot. I could never sleep in anything except a tank and underwear. Now I'm always feeling the cold and even when I'm some place warm I notice myself bringing along a little sweater or something because I get chilly. That never happened when I was at my heaviest. It could be 40 outside and I wouldn't even wear a coat.
  • SkyHighMama
    SkyHighMama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you go girl. How is your skin after losing so much. im so worried what I will look like after I lose the pounds.

The skin is OK. No problem on the legs and arms. I'm doughy and saggy in the belly area, but I think that has just as much to do with 2 pregnancies as the weight. I'm honestly not worried about wearing a bikini. I've been blessed with major stretch marks on my belly from both the weight and pregnancy (you can see them in the before pic), so even if my skin gets taut it's not like I'll have a supermodel stomach. Again, I don't care. I just love that I feel good enough to wear a bathing suit, even if it's a one-piece. There are some hot one-pieces by the way! I think the skin think depends on age and how long you've had the weight on too. I'm 31 and even though I was slightly overweight for pretty much my whole adult life, I didn't gain in in the middle until after I had kids, and they are currently ages 4 and 2. So, my skin should still be able to snap back, at least for the most part.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    :happy: WONDERFUL :happy:
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • LauraCarlson86
    Options
    you look amazing!! well done :)
  • Gothicdream2000
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic.
  • richg517
    Options
    amazing!!!!!
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    So, I'm well on my way to a goal of 150. I'm 5'10" and had let myself go to 268 lbs. I had had 2 children and just considered the weight gain "baby weight" and did nothing about. A friend at work told me about MFP in June and I've been on it ever since. My goal is 150. I just finished Couch to 5k, which I'm especially proud of because when I started I could barely do the 60 seconds of running. I started as a (US) size 22W and am now a 14. I've decided to post this today because the last 3 weeks have been a bit weak for me and I've gone off track a bit. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. It's not a plateau, it's just me not staying within my calories and not working out enough! So I've decided to post my first progress post to remind myself why I'm doing this!!

Sorry they are not the clearest photos.

JUNE 2013 268 lbs.
    f073bacd-bf18-4040-950d-47a6db7189a8_zpsc454cc4f.jpg

FEBRUARY 2014 199 lbs.
    f3c8e7c3-810e-46ff-86f4-797fc8d9ee24_zps7eeb2487.jpg

wot wot.... wot wot.... wot wot.... wot wot....
  • sixxkitty
    Options
    That's so amazing. You don't even look like the same person. I want that same effect so I'm working very hard. Just signed up Feb 1st. Thanks for your inspiration. Keep up the good work.
  • BradsBride14
    Options
    This is so encouraging considering I have kind of the same starting point almost. Thanks for the post and inspiration!!!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - WELL DONE!!
  • naedeeramirez
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful girl! way to go!! (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!