Second time around.

Options
Hi, everyone! My name is Danielle, and like the subject title says, this is my second time trying MFP. The first time I used it, I got awesome results. But then I got lazy... extremely lazy. 2013 was also a really tough year and all I could afford today was bad foods, like pasta and pizza (more detailed story in my about me, if you care to read!). I didn't go on my mfp page for several months to log anything.

This year is turning out to be a complete 180, and I have been inspired to eat healthier and work out as much as I can! I created a new mfp profile and now I'm just looking for some awesome people who would like to be friends! I was motivational before with friends on here and I will do it again =).

Replies

• mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! Goog luck on your second time! add me :-)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • kristenmarie1212
    Options
    this is my second time around too. this time im heavier than ever. add me. i need motivated friends on here haha
  • mreym
    mreym Posts: 4
    Options
    We're in the same boat! Let's motivate each other! Read my post! (A new beginning...again)
  • Nshombi
    Nshombi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my second time as well! I have quite a bit to lose, but this time I want it gone for good! Let's do this! :happy:
  • Realtree2429
    Realtree2429 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is also my second time around....did great last year and now starting completely over :( This will be a better year! Feel free to add me!