ANYONE LOSE THEIR PANTIES ???

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Nice NSV!

I had been wearing Cacique panties from Lane Bryant for about 15 years, usually in size 14-16 which is the smallest they come even though I was up to a size 22 in jeans/pants. Anyway, now that I am actually at size 14-16 in jeans and pants those panties were WAAAAAY too big and I finally had to get new ones. Thanks to recommendations from MFP-ers, I discovered that M & L size high cut briefs at Victoria's Secret are like the awesome smaller version...woo hoo! I also like some random panties I found at Target and Jenni brand at Macy's.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Yes. Lol so uncomfortable. The good news is I know fit in the panties that I brought too small. It is a little trial and error in the morning and my hubby seems confused by the random undies in the bathroom garbage.

Too funny LOL :laugh:
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    mee too! I have some that I had bought before I gained all the weight back, but I will join the shopping asap! when I hit my goal im going panty shopping!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    nope, I do not wear those.
  • ButterfliesOnMyEyes
    Options
    I am having the same problem girl! Well not a problem but a NSV!!! I was like oh no I have some cute panties that are falling off. Oh well now I can get some smaller cute panties to replace them :)
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I read a story on here about a woman who was wearing a dress and walking through a crosswalk. Her panties fell down. All the way down. She stepped out of them and kept walking. I don't know if I should tell you to avoid wearing dresses or to be that woman.
  • Just_Bella
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Right?

Ah yes I get it now. Do not like.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    whenever possible
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Yep! I call them my drawers!!! LOL
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Just the other day I had to go back to camp and change them because I had worn some lose scrubs also, so there was nothing to hold them up and they were ...., well you know hahaha!
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    I see that most females have an issue with the word panties. So if they arent called panties, what are they called?

Women's undergarment? Underwear? Underroos? Underclothes? Briefs? Britches? Pantaloons?

None of these are even remotely as good as the words Panty or Panties.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Drawers? Thats hot
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

That's even worse....
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    One time in high school. I noticed that a pair of panties from the dryer was stuck to the sleeve of the sweater I had just put on during a cold math class. It's a good thing that I don't embarrass easily!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Me too....that and Undies.

Better than drawers.
  • MaJacobs75
    Options
    My panties still fit me the same, its the waist of my jeans that seem to be a bit looser. I had to notch in an extra hole on my belt yesterday!
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yup! That was me right after Christmas.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Me too....that and Undies.

Better than drawers.

Agreed ! Reminds me of what my grandma called them.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Can't lose 'em if you don't wear 'em.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    dun-da-dun's

much better than panties.

usually they are just underwear.

or occasionally if I'm feeling saucy I'll say underthings... but mostly knickers.

Those work too. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!