I Really Need A Support Buddy

Losing2Live1989
Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
I'm looking for a support buddy...I would prefer a female between 19-23 year of age....with a weight loss goal of 70-100 lbs...I would love to have a buddy to email and IM with and talk about weight loss..... goals..... exercise.... nuturtion etc.... anyone interesed let me know!!!

Replies

• kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Hi,
    I mite be to old, 35, but working on 100lbs, lost 26 so far. Need all the friends we can get. Add me if you'd like
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Hi!!
    I'm 28 and overall wanted to lose around 80, lost 23 so far...feel free to friend me! Can never have too much encouragement! :)
  • Hi! I'm 22 and looking to lose around 80lbs. You are welcome to add me if you would like to. =)
  • Hi I'm 28 and trying to lose 100lbs. I really need the support and motivation to not give up.
  • Hi im 19 and was aiming to lose about 50lbs, ive currently lost 29lbs so im close to my goal. please feel free to add me. happy to help. :)
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    I am not in either category but would still be interested in support and connecting with others. I am 33, looking to lose 36 pounds, and maybe more.
  • nmpresto
    nmpresto Posts: 157
    Hello! I am 22 and looking to lose 22lbs to start with, and am always looking for extra friends and support! Feel free to add me! :)
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    :wink: i am not that young, but i am a fitness junkie, ; i carry a perdometer 2 work with me, i adverage approx 10,000+ steps a day, i usually burn not less then 500 calories a day walkin at work. feel free 2 add me as your friend if u eant.. take a look at my fitness trackin.... hope 2 hear from u... pammy

actual starting weight==== 303 lbs sept/2009
    current weight===== 216 lbs
    goal weight=== at least 160 lbs
This discussion has been closed.