i JUST ATE AN ENTIRE PIZZA WHAT NOW??

Options

Replies

• bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The bad thing is you chose Dominos.
    Bwahahahaha THIS!!!!! Papa John's or Round Table would have been a much better choice!!!!

Round Table for sure but Papa John's is hot garbage haha.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well but today I ATE AN ENTIRE DOMINOES THIN CRUST PIZZA
    What do I do? I feel sick and awful and I hate myself HELP T.T
    No beer with it? Wasted day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

she's 19... so... maybe it's not legal for her to drink wherever she is.
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days when we cave in and eat too much, drink too much, whatever. Don't beat yourself up for it. That will only make you feel worse and want to just throw in the towel. Start fresh tomorrow! Go to the gym and work it off! It will make you feel better too! Next time you crave pizza, just buy 1 or 2 slices and log it in to your daily calorie intake. It won't kill ya....everything in moderation. You can do it. :)
  • chloelovescats
    chloelovescats Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OK. I feel less terrible now.
    And I got dominoes because they're the closest and they're cheap.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Nap.
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Do people really eat less than a whole pizza?
    We eat the whole thing here in Italy. They don't even sell slices :/
    I bet you didn't much harm. You might have exceeded your goal, depending on what your goal is, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Wait for my jealousy to boil over.

Drink water

Make better choices and be ready for the sodium to attack.

But you will be fine. If this happens often check your diet. Are you too restrictive
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Get over it. Tomorrow is a new day. Go for a long walk burn some of it off. I LOVE pizza too!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    go run it all off.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    you forget about it and move on nothing you can do about it

everyone has overeating "mess ups" I try not to look at it as mess ups though and more yummy ups
  • kksoucie
    kksoucie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I feel you pain! I had 2 doughnuts earlier. I can't resist sometimes. I logged them and just figured I would do some more exercises to try and balance things out. Pizza is also a huge temptation for me but to make it easier I now make english muffin pizzas at home. I have plain cheese ones and can have 4 little pizzas for around 470 calories. Yummy! I had a horrible weekend but will try to stay on track for the rest of the week. We are not perfect and it happens sometimes. Do not let this stop you from moving on with your weight loss. We can do it!
  • somefitsomefat
    somefitsomefat Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hit up Taco Bell for some nachos?
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Now, you make sure you have plenty of toilet paper.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The bad thing is you chose Dominos.

That. There is WAY better pizza out there! Seriously, don't hate yourself...it happens to all of us!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well but today I ATE AN ENTIRE DOMINOES THIN CRUST PIZZA
    What do I do? I feel sick and awful and I hate myself HELP T.T

Drinks tons of water to wash away all that sodium and learn from this experience.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I bet you didn't much harm. You might have exceeded your goal, depending on what your goal is, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.

the pizza's over here are bigger and have way more crap on them, Italian Pizzas are perfect for one person -the first time I had a pizza in Italy was in florence after sleeping off the jet lag and despite having had some amazing italian style ones here (Toronto has a huge Italian Population) it was a revelation . Damn now I want a good pizza

And OP Drink a ton of water, the 13-1500 calories the pizza amounts to can be dealt with over the week (a couple hundred calories extra exercise a day) and you can still hit your goal and not gain, the sodium will have you holding on to a couple of pounds though
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    OK. I feel less terrible now.
    And I got dominoes because they're the closest and they're cheap.

Glad you feel better. Be careful with the "cheaper" mentality because that is how restaurants and chains get you to buy their foods in exchange for poorer quality of food and in massive amounts. This is dangerous for weight loss. You might be saving a little on the cash but you are losing ALOT on the health side of it and it makes it hard to stop eating when you think you are saving a buck. It's better to eat healthy and better quality of food by spending a little more. Just my 2 cents.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

A small pizza here is bigger than a plate.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Chase it down with a beer and relax.

Seriously, tomorrow is another day. If this becomes a pattern of behavior, though, you may want to seek some additional help from a doctor or therapist.