Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    drink some beer?
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Say to yourself, "I am human. I am fallible. I will make mistakes, and that whole pizza was one of them. Time to dust myself off and move on."
  • Timetoturnup
    Timetoturnup Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't fall for the domino effect ( no pun intended) . If you ate something you were not supposed to eat. Stop and get right back on track, don't spend the rest of the day eating crazy. Whenever i messed up i used to say " hey i might as well keep going with my binge and start tomorrow." That's what makes you fat , i know better now.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Do people really eat less than a whole pizza?
    We eat the whole thing here in Italy. They don't even sell slices :/

I've clearly been living in the wrong country.
  • lick your lips and purr....

then plan for a better day tomorrow.

(shrugs)

just don't make it a weekly habit....but a yearly habit, why not?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Damn it, now I want pizza.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    step one: unbutton pants.
    step two: recline and digest.
    step three:... what everyone else said. ;)
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    step one: unbutton pants.
    step two: recline and digest.
    step three:... what everyone else said. ;)

You forgot to remove said pants.
    Digesting and relaxing is way better pantsless.

OP congrats on the whole pizza!!
    Jealous lol
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk and while you walk in solitude, relish fondly the memory of that poor pizza you killed.
  • maganann1
    Options
    Just jumped in to say I'm totally jealous of you right now. :) I would love some (an entire) pizza right now.

MEEEE TOOOOO!

all day i was saying I could go for a Pizza...I forgot about it until NOW!

43848883.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    COOKIES!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Take some digestive enzymes
    Log the calories
    Do weights and cardio to put those carbs to good use
    Move on

:smile:
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day. Let go of the guilt and do better tomorrow. :smile:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options

Well it's completely common for us to eat a whole pizza. That's why I'm always confused when I see people complaining about eating a whole pizza on here. :/
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I bet you didn't much harm. You might have exceeded your goal, depending on what your goal is, but it's nothing that can't be fixed.

the pizza's over here are bigger and have way more crap on them, Italian Pizzas are perfect for one person -the first time I had a pizza in Italy was in florence after sleeping off the jet lag and despite having had some amazing italian style ones here (Toronto has a huge Italian Population) it was a revelation . Damn now I want a good pizza

And OP Drink a ton of water, the 13-1500 calories the pizza amounts to can be dealt with over the week (a couple hundred calories extra exercise a day) and you can still hit your goal and not gain, the sodium will have you holding on to a couple of pounds though

Yeah, there's a lot of carbs in a whole pizza, but it's not that unhealthy after all.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when you are dying for pizza, go to a good pizza restaurant and buy just a slice! and not the entire pizza. Eat it s l o w l y so you enjoy it's goodness for as long a time as possible. Drink lots and lots and lots of water with it. Log in on MFP and don't repeat for a long time. Immediately begin eating for strength with the next bite. Blessings.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    lick your lips and purr....

then plan for a better day tomorrow.

(shrugs)

just don't make it a weekly habit....but a yearly habit, why not?

I have one pizza a week?

whats wrong with that? Oh I know- I'm still in my calorie goals LOL.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Well it's completely common for us to eat a whole pizza. That's why I'm always confused when I see people complaining about eating a whole pizza on here. :/

Pizza in the US has a much thicker crust. It also usually has more toppings. It is also much larger. There could easily be at least 1,000 calories more in a US pizza, depending on the toppings and the size of it.

Here in the US you can in some places get what they call a "personal size pizza" which is more like the size in Italy, about the size of a dinner plate. Some pizza here, just one slice of the pizza can be almost as big as the plate.
  • CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My weakness was always the Frescetta Rising Crust Pizza. I swear those things smell like fresh baked bread when cooking. I'd always plan on eating a couple of pieces then putting the rest in the fridge for much later, but usually within an hour I ate the whole damned thing :sick: I was in shock the day I finally added up the cals of a whole pizza and saw it came in at 1900 cals, 4600mg sodium.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i didn't quite finish off a whole pizza, but i two slices of regular pizza (non-thin crust) which were none too healthy for lunch at work. Who knows why, sometimes you just crave things. I'll just try to make up for it tonight and later this week.